I am losing my boobs!!!

legette68legette68 Registered Users Posts: 216
I am losing my boobs. I have been a C cup all my adult life. And prided myself in that. Well recently it was confirmed what I have suspected. I have gone down a cup size. This is all because of my efforts to exercise and lose my baby weight. Well I have gone down to my pre-pregnancy size but as a result I am losing my boobs. And I already do not have a butt.
Thick, coarse 3C hair:coffee:
BC Feb 2009/ relaxer free since 06/08
Second time around!

http://public.fotki.com/legette68

Comments

• cymprenicympreni Registered Users Posts: 9,609 Curl Neophyte
    I had that happen too before, it sucks.
  • badgercurlsbadgercurls Registered Users Posts: 3,077
    You might want to add some upper body strength training to your exercise routine. I am afraid of losing mine - I've been small all my life and am finally a C cup - but so far after working out steadily for a month, I've lost inches off of everything but my chest. I credit it to doing chest presses along with other upper body work 3x/week.
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Registered Users Posts: 1,042
    yes do chest press with weights.
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • legette68legette68 Registered Users Posts: 216
    Yes. Thanks so much for the advice. I will try that.
    Thick, coarse 3C hair:coffee:
    BC Feb 2009/ relaxer free since 06/08
    Second time around!

http://public.fotki.com/legette68
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    But so far after working out steadily for a month, I've lost inches off of everything but my chest. I credit it to doing chest presses along with other upper body work 3x/week.

Unless, perhaps, you wear an AA or A cup, building up your pecs will have a negligible effect on the size of your bust. Maintenance of bra size in spite of weight loss is due to genetics. Breasts are composed of fat and other tissues, and the proportion between these components varies from woman to woman. This is similar to the way that some women gain weight mainly on their thighs, while others gain weight mainly on their stomachs. If a woman does not tend to gain weight (store fat) in her breasts, then they'll change size very little unless a significant amount of body fat is gained or lost. If a woman happens to store fat in her breasts, then their size will be proportionate to the amount of body fat she carries. The latter is more common.

Also, just as a reminder: A 34C bra has a smaller cup than a 36C does. A 34C is equivalent to a 36B. You have to lose or gain a lot of weight to change strap size (the number), though.
  • badgercurlsbadgercurls Registered Users Posts: 3,077
    That's interesting! I never knew that. I suppose it makes sense - my chest size never changed despite weight gain until I started taking BCP. So hopefully that means I won't lose inches off my chest when I lose weight. I'll keep up with the chest presses, though, because they're making my back look awesome. :)
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    The boobs is the first place I lose weight and the last place to gain. Annoying.

After having boobs during pregnancy and breastfeeding...I'm so ready for them to be gone although they did help balance out the tummy. Now all i see is tummy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file