Is there a product designed to turn curls to waves?

EmBemEmBem Registered Users Posts: 77
I have 3a/b hair, and I was hoping someone in here knows about a product that is designed to weigh curls down into loose waves (without using heat please, I don't want to hurt my hair) but, will wash out (or even ,like, a temporary relaxer, you know like those temporary dyes that last like 10 washings or something), so It wouldn't be a permanent switch.

Thanks in advance :happy2:
3a/3b

Comments

• keikokkeikok Banned Banned Users Posts: 585
    Its actually really easy to make curls look like waves, I see people on this board do it all the time (the real challenge is making waves look like curls supposedly).

Anyway, if you get some good product (maybe some straightening balm or something) and then comb your hair out while its wet then you could get waves or I suppose you could brush it out.
    Also if you pull your hair back the pulled back part should be straight when it dries which might make it look less curly.
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    There are such thing as curl reducing relaxers, but I suggest you try a straightening balm/cream/lotion before making that decision.
    3b-3c CG
  • EmBemEmBem Registered Users Posts: 77
    Thanks so much.
    You guys wouldn't happen to know some names of products like that would you?
    3a/3b
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    EmBem wrote:
    Thanks so much.
    You guys wouldn't happen to know some names of products like that would you?
    I know Activate has a straightening cream.
    3b-3c CG
    I found a "long lasting frizz remover" it lasts for 30 days.
    I'll put up pictures when I am done. I think it'll make my curls wavy.
    So long to being CG by the way. :laughing9:
    This product has so many no nos.
    3a/3b
  • WildChild88WildChild88 Registered Users Posts: 7
    So what ended up happening with your hair? I am trying to find a product as well that turns curls into waves and would love to see pictures of your results.

Thanks
    The product took the frizz out of my hair and didn't weigh it down like I thought. My curls are more defined rather than pulled out a bit. Uhm... my camera went kaput so I couldn't get pictures.
    3a/3b
  • WildChild88WildChild88 Registered Users Posts: 7
    What is the product?
    It was something by EasyStraight
    3a/3b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file