New to Site

fullofcurlesfullofcurles Registered Users Posts: 2
I wish I had this site about 18 yrs ago High School would not have been so tramadic.

I have that type of curles that everyone compliements but it takes time to get them to behave. I use to hate the curles until I found the right products and learned to love them since they were not going to change. Oh I tried the straightners and yes they worked, but I found that I felt like I was missing a part of myself.

My hair is right at my shoulders like a bob.. but in the summer time it gets so hot.. Right now I just deal with it but it seems to grow throught the day and get bigger, I can love it in the morning but it up at night. My husband would love it long to my behind but that will never happen without a extensions..

Comments

• billyjeanisnotmyloverbillyjeanisnotmylover Registered Users Posts: 51
    noticed you are from Oregon...I am in the 'Couve. What products do you use and where do you get your hair done?
  • judystartsfiresjudystartsfires Registered Users Posts: 32
    I wish I had this site about 18 yrs ago High School would not have been so tramadic.

I have that type of curles that everyone compliements but it takes time to get them to behave. I use to hate the curles until I found the right products and learned to love them since they were not going to change. Oh I tried the straightners and yes they worked, but I found that I felt like I was missing a part of myself.

My hair is right at my shoulders like a bob.. but in the summer time it gets so hot.. Right now I just deal with it but it seems to grow throught the day and get bigger, I can love it in the morning but it up at night. My husband would love it long to my behind but that will never happen without a extensions..

Did you mean 'dramatic' or 'traumatic'?
    'complements' (goes well with) or 'compliments' (says nice things about)?
    Firefox has a default spell checker, I swear by it. :D
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file