CurlTalk

Madison Pettis from "Cory in the House"

Anyone check out her adorably beautiful curls?? They're stunning!

I looooooooove the fact that the Disney Channel supports and promotes "curly hair". I believe this sends a powerful message, especially to kids, that it's totally "cool" to be yourself.

:smilebox: Just my 2 cents!
3B, with oodles and oodles of curly hair! :toothy7:
Summer Faves: Devacare NoPoo & OneC, CF High Humidity Gel.
2nd day hair: Deva Set Me Up pomade & Mr. Right
DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair
Been CG since 2005 and never looked back!

Comments

• asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    I know, they're so cute!

If only Disney promoted curls in more shows. For example, on Hannah Montana, Miley used to wear her hair curly. Now, it's usually straight or straight with a curling-iron induced ringlet at the bottom. No more curls like she used to have. :(

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    I know, they're so cute!

If only Disney promoted curls in more shows. For example, on Hannah Montana, Miley used to wear her hair curly. Now, it's usually straight or straight with a curling-iron induced ringlet at the bottom. No more curls like she used to have. :(

i know!! i loved her curls SO much :)

ETA: it also doesn't look so great when it's straightened though...very dry and dehydrated. her curls look alot more supple and moisturized.
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    [quote=girl[anachronism]]
    I know, they're so cute!

i know!! i loved her curls SO much :)

ETA: it also doesn't look so great when it's straightened though...very dry and dehydrated. her curls look alot more supple and moisturized.[/quote]

Hmm, I've never seen it straightened, I don't think.

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    She's so cute!
    3b-3c CG
  • banjocurlbanjocurl Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    Susan suburban NY
    3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
    CG since 11/11/04
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fbanjolady%2F" class="Popup
    PW: banjo
    HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Flazycurls" class="Popup
  • snapssnow92snapssnow92 Posts: 170Registered Users
    how do you think that you can get hair like her's. i want it so bad, her hair even seems similar to mine but much longer. any ideas?
    ~Snaps~
  • banjocurlbanjocurl Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    how do you think that you can get hair like her's. i want it so bad, her hair even seems similar to mine but much longer. any ideas?

grow your hair. mine can be almost like hers on a really good day-usually damp plopping overnight and some "good hair fortune" works for me. (no not a product!
    Susan suburban NY
    3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
    CG since 11/11/04
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fbanjolady%2F" class="Popup
    PW: banjo
    HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Flazycurls" class="Popup