CurlTalk

just made a discovery!

i think i just made a very interesting discovery. [after putting on gel] my hair looks better when i put herbal essences mousse on only the front of my hair and suave mousse on only the back. if i use either one by itself on all my hair the only parts that look good are the parts that it makes look good (herbal essences front, suave back). hmm.. now i use 3 products...lol

Comments

• keikokkeikok Banned Posts: 585Banned Users
    I know what you mean. I've actually never divided the products like that (i'm too clumsy just to keep it in one area) but i'm glad it worked for you.
    Keiko

my fotki-its a work in progress
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fkeikok%2F" class="Popup
    password:curly
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    That is an interesting discovery. I've never thought of doing it that way (i.e, putting different products in different hair sections). Maybe I'll try it..that means trying all different product combos. Oh, experimentation. :)

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • ttripleblondettripleblonde Posts: 300Registered Users
    Oh man oh man.

I hate experimenting...

GAHH now i have to =(
    3a/3b Mod CG
    CURRENTLY EXPERIMENTING!

excited2buy:Hello Hydration CO & LOOB

Owner Of CG Recipe Website: www.freewebs.com/triplecurl
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    :laughing9: Things that make you go hmmmm? :scratch: I discovered that mixing mousse and gel together in my hand makes my hair look better than putting them on seperately. Congrats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • twistedgirltwistedgirl Posts: 87Registered Users
    That is an interesting discovery. I've never thought of doing it that way (i.e, putting different products in different hair sections). Maybe I'll try it..that means trying all different product combos. Oh, experimentation. :)

oh the wonderful world of experimentation :brilsmurf: