N/A

EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Registered Users Posts: 8,792 Curl Neophyte

Comments

• Angie VerdeAngie Verde Registered Users Posts: 14
    Hi LibbyLiz! In the whole 4 years that I have been a member on NC.com, I don't ever think that a Northern Utah gathering has ever been done. Sounds fun! I would love to meet some Utah curlies :) I just don't think that there are that many of us around, unless their lurkers, lol... I only know of you, me & PookyGuide that are from this area.
    "Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything good in the world." ~ Helen Keller
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Registered Users Posts: 8,792 Curl Neophyte
  • teela1978teela1978 Registered Users Posts: 278
    I'm relatively new to the boards, and actualy don't currently live in Utah, but I'm moving to SLC Aug 1 if you two would like to try a no. utah meet one day. I've always found them to be a lot of fun with other boards :)
    Fine Wavy (2a)
    Weeklyish shampoo with CO's inbetween to keep down the grease.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I'm in if the three of you wanna. :wink:
    I think 4 is enough for a gathering! Anyone still up for a meet?
    Fine Wavy (2a)
  • DarbyDarby Registered Users Posts: 1,025 Curl Neophyte
    I just got your pm and I hadn't seen this thread. I"d like to do it. :)
    Darby
    PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
    Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b
    We need to all get together via PMs & set a date, time & place, preferably in the spring.
  • DarbyDarby Registered Users Posts: 1,025 Curl Neophyte
    Sounds good to me. And I agree - in the spring. Once the weather starts improving. I HATE the cold!! I only go out when I have to.
    Darby
    PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
    Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b
  • mommieprettymommiepretty Registered Users Posts: 17
    I'm here, I'm here!! LOL I promise I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up...! (sure hope that ruddy groundhog is right!! LOL) how fun would it be to have a bunch of curly girls all get together out here?? I'm not sure Utah's ready for that much attitude collected in one place! ;) ROFL

*MWAH!*
    Tanya
    mostly 2a/2b (so far) w/rare and random 4a's, fine but thick, BSL dark caramel blonde; wavy CG since Jan07 -- VO5 Passion Fruit Smoothie cond (looking into Activate products), weekly "Lemon Aid" clarifier, HE TT gel
    Since the other utahns are around... I've kinda been wondering what all of you use. My hair didn't care what I did to it when I lived in Colorado, but now in the hard water capitol of the world new products work for about a day before they stop.

ACV rinses seem to help a little, and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Curls-Milkshake-p-884.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Curls-Milkshake]curls milkshake[/buylink] seems to be good on my hair too (of course they'll probally change the formula again now that I've found it), but what else works out here? Any thoughts?
    Fine Wavy (2a)
    Hey, Kasey314 is in town too. I'll follow Liz's example and drag her over here :)

Thanks for that big breakdown of products Liz! I hadn't thought to check out signatures so closely, you got some brains under those curls ;)
    Fine Wavy (2a)
  • Kasey314Kasey314 Registered Users Posts: 308
    Thanks for PMing me teela! A meeting sounds like fun, let me know when everyone wants to get together. :)
    ~FIA~ 2c-M-iii

CG since 9/06, modified since 3/07.

:coffee: <~~ Me every morning

Updated fotki 5/06/08
    http://public.fotki.com/Kasey314/

Products-of-the-moment: Loving Innersense right now: Pure Essential Hair Bath, Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner and I Create Quiet Calm Curl Cream. Devacurl Angell is my go to gel, nothing else like it for me. Nature's Gate Lavendar and Aloe Nourishing Conditoner is always in my shower.

password - curly girl

• sapphirewindssapphirewinds Registered Users Posts: 12
    hellooooooo...I'm here too, in SLC. Did anyone ever meet up? Any good tips on this hellacious hard water we have here? My hubby has waist length curls, I always assumed I had straight hair, but since I've turned 40, it has shown its curls...who knew? Anyone ever had a cut at Studio 247 by AnnMarie? Trying to figure if $60 will be well spent for a haircut.
  • earcmraearcmra Registered Users Posts: 146
    Hi! I just saw this thread; but, I'm another curly here in Utah. I'd love to come to some sort of curly gathering; but, I have an absolutely crazy schedule. If there is one, let me know when and where and I'll do my best to come!
  • UTgalUTgal Registered Users Posts: 320
    Hey! Just saw this thread, sorry I'm so late. I'd love to meet any Utah curlies!
    2c w/a bit of 3a
    Fine & plentiful, no dyes
    bioInfusion the Gentle One Shampoo
    Currently loving:
    Deva ArcAngell
    Deva Set it Free

Curly since 6/17/2008.
    oregonian_showersmile.gif
    http://public.fotki.com/UTgal/
    PW: browncurls
  • hollylalahollylala Registered Users Posts: 23
    I just saw this thread too. I live in Logan and I'm a stay-at -home mama of 2 little girls. Don't know when I could break away and hang in Ogden or SLC area, but it sounds fun! Let me know if you get together again!

CG since March '08
    2b
    Currently Using:
    Wash: ACV rinses, Suave Coconut Conditioner
    Conditioner: Tigi MM, Suave Coconut with honey
    Style: (Not all together, but this is what I'm rotating through right now) Glycerine/water spray, Re:coil, LOOB, Joiwhip, Garnier spray gel, BRHG.
    To SOTC: Deva Set it Free, and/or Garnier water based wax

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    That's too bad that we never got together LL... :sad11:
  • AprilnUtahAprilnUtah Registered Users Posts: 519 Curl Novice
    I just found this thread - lets try to get it going!
    :compress:
    April
    3a/b, med texture, med porosity, low dews

• AprilnUtahAprilnUtah Registered Users Posts: 519 Curl Novice
    Yea!! Everybody come have lunch with us on Sunday!
    :lurk:
    April
    3a/b, med texture, med porosity, low dews

• SearMeCarefullySearMeCarefully Registered Users Posts: 13
    shoot, I wish I had gotten on earlier so I could have planned to go - that's my favourite steakhouse too loll. If this happens again I'd be interested for sure! I'll make sure to check in here more often too, I forgot I was signed up in this forum haha der
    hairsig.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file