Next

AmandacurlsAmandacurls Registered Users Posts: 6,252 Curl Neophyte
I saw an episode of Next on MTV last night and the 1st girl that was up (the only curly-haired girl by the way) went out to meet the guy and all the other girls started discussing her chances and one girl said that she thought she'd be instantly "nexted' because "did you see her hair?" I thought her hair looked cute! It made me so mad!!!!

Comments

• jussamariejussamarie Registered Users Posts: 61
    oh man, i saw that and i was so annoyed. why is it that curlies can't just be accepted for their natural beauty instead of having to conform to the straight-haired standard? bleh.
    PW: curls
    mostly 3b with some 3a and 3c mixed in; super thick and thirsty
    ~current products: to cleanse: elucence moisturizing shampoo; condition: aussie 3 minute miracle or tresemme mixed with jojoba oil; leave in: suave naturals toasted vanilla; gel: la looks sport gel
    ~~still looking for my HG
  • keikokkeikok Banned Banned Users Posts: 585
    hardly any of the girls that go on that show have curly hair. they always look so fake.
  • AmandacurlsAmandacurls Registered Users Posts: 6,252 Curl Neophyte
    keikok wrote:
    hardly any of the girls that go on that show have curly hair. they always look so fake.

They're all bimbo clones! lol :laughing9:
  • ~GypsyCurls~~GypsyCurls~ Registered Users Posts: 351
    So dumb! I doubt anyone is going to get into a serious relationship as a result of being on that show, regardless of their appearance. They were probably jealous of the chick anyway.
    2c/3a/3b curls, tailbone length, fairy tale ends
    Cleansers: V05 Co
    Conditioners: KMS Everyday, Dove Dry Oil Care

DT/Treats:Aphogee Protein Treat/Hemp/Argan Oil
    Leave-ins/Stylers: All HE Condish, Generic PM The Conditioner

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file