Curly pudding-I live in Canada & I can't order it-HELP!

natalienicolenatalienicole Registered Users Posts: 20
I am unable to purchase [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Curly-Pudding-p-578.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-curly-pudding]Curly Pudding[/buylink] by Curves Salon because I live in Canada and they don't deliver outside the U.S.

Is it possible that you can add this product to CurlMart? I'm sure many people would purchase it if you had it.

I had to recently purchase a used one from your swap board since that was the only way for me to get it.

Is there any way you can help?...Please?
My 12 y.o. daughter: 3c mostly 4a, melted coconut oil, elucence moisturizing shampoo & conditioner, curly pudding and s curl
Mom (me):4a texturized, Nexxus Humectent & Therappe, Nioxxin scalp/moisturizer/cleanser

Comments

• alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Registered Users Posts: 619
    I heard that Gretchen and Michelle are working on adding CP to their list of Curlmart products. I think the women at Curve are trying to find a way to handle the orders. There is a thread about that somewhere....
    We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
  • natalienicolenatalienicole Registered Users Posts: 20
    Thanks Cehua!
    My 12 y.o. daughter: 3c mostly 4a, melted coconut oil, elucence moisturizing shampoo & conditioner, curly pudding and s curl
    Mom (me):4a texturized, Nexxus Humectent & Therappe, Nioxxin scalp/moisturizer/cleanser
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Sorry I missed this thread, gals.

Yes, we're working with them to let us sell it. I think Michelle was going to call them again this week to see if they're ready.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • joeyannieokliejoeyannieoklie Registered Users Posts: 5
    I've tried miss jessies products and I've made my own and
    Miss Jessie's gives the same results as mine does. Here's the break down see for your self.

[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Curly-Pudding-p-578.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-curly-pudding]Curly Pudding[/buylink] : 16 oz $28ea

Water, vegetable glycerin, aloe vera gel, carbomer, tocopherol acetate, sweet alomond oil, milk protien, Vitamin E, panthenol, pectin, sweet orange oil, fragrance.

[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Baby-Buttercreme-p-575.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-baby-buttercreme]Baby Buttercreme[/buylink]: 16 oz $42ea

Acetylated lanolin bees wax, shea butter, cocoa butter, carbomer 940, castor oil, deionized water, dilauraralaneth15 , fragrance, glycerin, glycerin state, glyceryl hydrolyzed animal protien, imidazolidinyl,
    Jojoba oil, laneth15, mineral oil, methyl, paraben , milk protien, panthenol, paraffin, peg-400, peg 100 state, petrolatum, placenta, propal paraben, triethanolamine, urea, vitamin E, wheat germ oil.

Make your own curl crème at home for CHEEP!!!

I’ve tried miss Jessie’s and I’ve made my own and mine works just the same.

Smooth shine Polishing Curl Activator Gel 10.5 oz $1.99ea

Water Aqua , Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hyaluronic Acid , Panthenol , Oleth-20 , Carbomer , Triethanolamine , Benzophenone-4 , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin Fragrance Parfum , Ext. Violet 2 CI 60730

Cocoacare : cocoa butter stick 1 oz $0.99ea

Cocoa Butter

Fantastix bees wax $2.49

Melt 2- 3 cocoa butter& bees wax until not liquid. Use large bowl, and glop curl activator in. Mix cocoa butter, bees wax and curl activator till the color is consistent. Place in jar and put in refrigerator for a few hours . Use as you would use Miss Jessie’s products.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file