CurlTalk

want to place a curlmart order - does this haul sound good?

and is there anything I am leaving out that I should try?

Here is what is in my cart so far:

Elucence Clarifying poo (for experiments gone bad or after last minute moment-of-weakness cone applications)

Elucence Balancing Condish

Curl Junkie Curly Boost Curl Enhancer (the title just sounds so good! LOL)

CHS Curlkeeper

I am a 2B but extremely fine so get weighed down easy BUT I also "fluff" easy (did that makes sense?) I need a little weight to give some texture but not so much that the curl falls out. So bascially at this point I think I am having the most trouble with curl enhancement - and other than Deva stuff, I haven't tried ANYTHING from CurlMart so I'm open to suggestions!

Oh, and AG:recoil has been in and out of my cart - just the price and mixed fine-haired curlies reviews keep me from leaving it in there....

Thanks!
texasgal71
very fine hair-daily humidity battle
2B so far, wash daily w/gentle poo, clarify wkly
Current faves: EMBC, Mop C poo, LOOB, Recoil, CK, HE BE gel

Comments

• msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Mop Top anti-frizz gel. It has a very light hold, but I find it very curl enhancing. If you need a little more hold, Mop Top's Fuzzy Duck gel is great.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmsgiblet%2F" class="Popup - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 23 Skiddoo23 Skiddoo Posts: 337Registered Users
    Ooh, tell me how the Curl Junkie works out for you. I've never tried that one, and I love the name. I think you'll love the Elucence. I have really fine hair too, and that one left my hair looking really nice and full.