CurlTalk

For all you Activate lovers...

Hi, I was searching online and found this. I am not sure for how long but it seems like you can still get Activate at Walgreens online for under 7.00. Anyhoo, just wanted to let everybody know because like I said I am not sure how long they will do this since the prices went up.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walgreens.com%2Fsearch%2Fsearch_results.jsp%3F_dyncharset%3DASCII%26amp%3Bterm%3D%2BActivate%26amp%3Bsearch.x%3D42%26amp%3Bsearch.y%3D7%26amp%3Bsearch%3DSearch" class="Popup
"Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! "

Comments

• JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Posts: 945Registered Users
    Bump, in case anybody missed this. :wink:
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    Thank you! Maybe I'll buy some more Straightening Cream, although by now, I've already bought a bunch of other stuff to try and replace it...:roll:

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Posts: 945Registered Users
    Thank you! Maybe I'll buy some more Straightening Cream, although by now, I've already bought a bunch of other stuff to try and replace it...:roll:
    You are very welcome. :wink:
  • RozettaStoneRozettaStone Posts: 695Registered Users
    ATA, What is the straightening cream good for? I mean, I assume you aren't actually using it for straightening (not that there's anything wrong with that if you are!). I picked up some of the curls cream but haven't used it yet and wonder if I should take it back. Have you ever tried it & is it worth the $6.99?

I'm still seeing Activate on shelves for the old price in my area at Rite-Aid, Target, and one Walgreens.
    2-something? Coarse, medium underneath. Mid-back. On CG since 5/9/07.
    Washing COs: VO5 Blackberry, Suave Cherry
    Detangle and leave-in: Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm -- I found my HG CO!
    Seal with camellia oil
    Leave-in: Aura cherry almond
    Gels: Homemade FSG, Eco-styler
    Plus: SOTC or smooth with camellia oil, JC Nourish & Shine
    Homemade food-based DTs
    RC color
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    ATA, What is the straightening cream good for? I mean, I assume you aren't actually using it for straightening (not that there's anything wrong with that if you are!). I picked up some of the curls cream but haven't used it yet and wonder if I should take it back. Have you ever tried it & is it worth the $6.99?

I'm still seeing Activate on shelves for the old price in my area at Rite-Aid, Target, and one Walgreens.

No, don't worry, I'm not straightening! :)
    I haven't tried the curl cream (you may want to search around, from what I've heard many people didn't like it), but I like the straightening cream. It doesn't really "straighten" my hair, but I find that it does help to smooth and reduce the bulk of my hair, making the curls meld a bit more. It might elongate them a tiny bit, but not noticably, and not usually. It's more of a smoother and slight bulk-reducer.

The price was wroth it for me - I didn't even pay $6.99! At my Ulta, it was appropriately priced (because it's so much smaller than AHC): it was something like $2.98 or $3.98. I thought it was worth it, but now that it's $25 (:shock:) I'd happily pay $6.99 for it.

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.