We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Spinoff: For those of you who measure...

one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
At what time of the month do you do it? Do you measure it wet or dry? Stretched or not?
mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    Whenever I remember to do a length check I do it when I flat iron.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Somewhere in the middle. (Mid-june was an arbitrary starting point). I measure wet, but unstretched, from crown to front, side and back
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I measure it wet, stretched, and dry unstretched since that is the length I really care about. I did the latter only for a long time but after several months of showing no growth I started doing both so I could more accurately "see" my progress.

But remembering to measure wet is hard sometimes, since I do everything upside down then straight to the microfiber towel. Oh and I don't remember to measure every month.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file