CurlTalk

Curl Keeper

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
I had run out of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]curl keeper[/buylink] earlier in the summer and just got around to re-ordering it last week. I got it on Saturady - I so forgot how much I liked this stuff!!! For some reason it makes my hair start to curl almost at the roots which it hardly ever does.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• RylandCurlRylandCurl Posts: 33Registered Users
    Who is Curlkeeper made by? Or do you have a link to it? Thanks!
    Suburban DC area.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    You can get it here - on Curlmart.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~