Can you be....

Well?
Crap. It won't let me change it, but that word is supposed to be Prurient. I think.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.
You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!

http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/

Comments

• alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Registered Users Posts: 619
    Not possible if your country/moral values were founded by puritans.....comes with the territory :o:lol: .
    We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
  • NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    Pardon me, I must make a foray into the room of the toilet prior to answering this question.

:lol:
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Registered Users Posts: 619
    Am I the only one who knows what prurient means :? ?
    We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
  • fig jamfig jam Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I believe "Purient" is a laundry additive.
    "Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"
  • fig jamfig jam Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    cehua wrote:
    Am I the only one who uses the word prurient in everyday conversation? :?

I hope so! :lol:
    I don't have that many occasions to talk about having lewd thoughts

"Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Registered Users Posts: 8,449 Curl Connoisseur
    i have a word of the day calendar. :oops:

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • CGNYCCGNYC Registered Users Posts: 4,938 Curl Connoisseur
    cehua wrote:
    Am I the only one who uses the word prurient in everyday conversation? :?

Frankly, it just doesn't come up that often but I'm fairly certain I've never felt the need to work it in 14 times in one conversation.
  • rileybrileyb Registered Users Posts: 1,975 Curl Connoisseur
    cehua wrote:
    Am I the only one who knows what prurient means ?

I'm sure you're not the only one who knows what it means, but I'm fairly certain I've never seen anyone use it quite so much in the course of everyday conversation.
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • M2LRM2LR Registered Users Posts: 8,630 Curl Connoisseur
    rileyb wrote:
    cehua wrote:
    Not possible if your country/moral values were founded by puritans.....comes with the territory :o:lol: .

I'm sure you're not the only one who knows what it means, but I'm fairly certain I've never seen anyone use it quite so much in the course of everyday conversation.

You mean to say that you've ascertained that individuals rarely have the neccessity to employ such jargon in everyday conversation?
    :rambo:
    Mom2LilRob wrote:
    rileyb wrote:
    cehua wrote:

You mean to say that you've ascertained that individuals rarely have the neccessity to employ such jargon in everyday conversation?

Affirmative, Maternal Parent to Infinitesimal Robert.
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • Little Miss Snarky BooyahLittle Miss Snarky Booyah Registered Users Posts: 452
    rileyb wrote:

Okay, I just did the sneezey laughy thing that turned into a hacking cough that resulted in partially chewed wheat flakes spraying on my monitor.

So worth it, though.

• M2LRM2LR Registered Users Posts: 8,630 Curl Connoisseur
    rileyb wrote:
    Mom2LilRob wrote:
    rileyb wrote:
    cehua wrote:

What do my son's intestines have to do with this? :wink:
    :rambo:
    Mom2LilRob wrote:
    rileyb wrote:
    Mom2LilRob wrote:
    rileyb wrote:
    cehua wrote:

What do my son's intestines have to do with this? :wink:

Communication with the uneducated and inexpert is really just so very arduous. How prurient of you. :roll:
  • kurlykittykurlykitty Registered Users Posts: 162
    Am I the only one who uses the word prurient in everyday conversation?

Yes.

I only use that word when discussing special occasion weekend plans with the spousal unit, so its more of an everyfewmonths usage rather than everyday.

:twisted:
    "Beware the man of one book." --Latin proverb
  • hnyhpshnyhps Registered Users Posts: 134
    rileyb wrote:

Okay, I just did the sneezey laughy thing that turned into a hacking cough that resulted in partially chewed wheat flakes spraying on my monitor.

So worth it, though.
    ewwwwwwww..... didn't need that visual at all.
    3b
    Carlos and Carmen Vidal just had a child
    A lovely girl with a crooked smile
    Now they gotta split 'cause the Bronx ain't fit
    For a kid to grow up in
    Let's find a place they say, somewhere far away
  • Little Miss Snarky BooyahLittle Miss Snarky Booyah Registered Users Posts: 452
    hnyhps wrote:
    rileyb wrote:

So worth it, though.
    ewwwwwwww..... didn't need that visual at all.

Mwah! :wink:

ETA: and excuuuuuse me, but how is that the worst visual on the board today?

• mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    Would it be prudent to be both prurient and puritian?
  • GuardianBGuardianB Registered Users Posts: 1,905 Curl Connoisseur
    You lost me at "Bob" :?
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • shorty448shorty448 Registered Users Posts: 52
    Would it be prudent to be both prurient and puritian?

How about puerile? Puréed? Honestly, I need to know how all these things fit together!
    Hmm...me thinks it's totally obvious that I haven't gotten much sleep this week.  Blast these besotted midterms!

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
    Try this trick and spin it, yeah
    Your head will collapse
    If there's nothing in it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file