I'm new here :)

neonrainbowneonrainbow Registered Users Posts: 41
Well, I just signed up today, but I've been reading these boards for a few months, and they've helped me SO much. I used to hate my hair, it used to be so frizzy and I even used to brush it! (It's 2C/3A on a good day.) I love it now. :happy2: So, thanks!

Comments

• !C u r l y!!C u r l y! Registered Users Posts: 16
    Hey! I'm new here as well.
    I'm in the process of learning to adjust to my curls right now, so I wouldn't excactly say I love them.
    I would really like to love them, though.
    Not only will it overtime severley damage my hair, but using the flat-iron takes up time aswell!
    :(

Anyways, nice to meet you!
    Proud to be a 3B curly!
  • neonrainbowneonrainbow Registered Users Posts: 41
    Goodluck to you. I hope you learn to love your hair, as well. :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Hi to both of you. I've been reading the boards for awhile, and posting here and there, and tonight, for the first time since I was a child, I let my curls dry totally naturally. I can't say that I love them, but I also can't say that I hate them. First, I have to get used to seeing me this way, as I have always blow-dried and flat-ironed since they invented those products. :laughing9:

Then, I am pondering whether or not to go to work like this. :scratch:
    I am totally tired of blow drying. Totally tired of flat-ironing. Totally tired of doing all that and then having the humidity make my hair look like I got electrocuted. Curls are better than frizzees, though I still have some frizzees. I hope we can all learn to luv our curls.

:love1:
  • Miss Godiva`Miss Godiva` Registered Users Posts: 3
    I am new here too, I learned about this site on BHM and the ladies there are very informative. The thing is that the board there was not working for three weeks. I am happy that this bored her works for me. I can ask all the questions that I need answering. I was naturally curly for about 3-4 years and then backslided to a relaxer again. Well now i'm transitioning. I hope to get to know you ladies a little better.
    www.fotki.com/curlyleostar
    Transitioning 3c/4a

event.png
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    We're happy to have you all!

Our board pretty much always works, and we're always here for friendship and advice!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file