I love the new MAC fluidlines (gel liner)!

CurlsWannaHaveFunCurlsWannaHaveFun Registered Users Posts: 251
Finally, I can actually line my eyes well and not look like a raccoon. It stays put, I can draw a fine line close to the lashes (always had trouble with the powder or pencil with that). Fabulous stuff! I got dipdown (the brown one) but I may be back for more in a couple of months.

I'd recommend this to anyone having trouble with liner. Really easy to use with the right brush. Even my bf noticed!
4a with 3c patches/LOIS daughter O/S spongy fine, natural since 1999

Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
- Vince Lombardi

Comments

• CarrollCarroll Registered Users Posts: 224
    ewwwww, sounds wonderful!!! I LOVE liquid liner, ohhhh thanks....must run to Macy's this afternooon!!!!! :wink:
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
    ITA!! :D I got mine saturday, but just tried it today, and FINALLY something that doesn't smear and stays put! 2 thumbs waaaay up! :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • cjccjc Registered Users Posts: 636
    What kind of brush do you use? May have to try this out. You girls are making me broke :(:D
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • CurlsWannaHaveFunCurlsWannaHaveFun Registered Users Posts: 251
    cjc wrote:
    What kind of brush do you use? May have to try this out. You girls are making me broke :(:D

I use this brush and it works well:
    http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15083&PRODUCT_ID=PROD6860

I've also heard good things about the MAC brushes 211, 212, 266, 263 as well with this product.

I blame Rou for making me broke. :D
    4a with 3c patches/LOIS daughter O/S spongy fine, natural since 1999

Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    - Vince Lombardi
  • lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
    I got my liner brush from Sally's for 3.99, you can see it here. :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • nicurlynicurly Registered Users Posts: 46 Curl Connoisseur
    I just picked up 2 today!!! The MA suggested Sweet Sage and Macroviolet. They are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! She also recommended the 311 brush which works well. These colours look great on my StudioFix C8 complexion. I will definitely be back for more!!!!!
    My hair is naturally a combination of 3B/3C. No longer texturized. All natural! CG Routine: Devapoo, One condition or Elucence. Loving curl creams: AG Recoil, Mop Curl Cream, KMS Curl Cream and never without CK. Gels: HE SMU and KCCC with a little BRHG on top.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    I blame Rou for making me broke. :D

i wasn't there.

i had nothing to do with it.

i just post collection news and leave you to drool!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • cjccjc Registered Users Posts: 636
    I got this in blacktrack...love it...as others have said, it really has alot of staying power. While on the subject of Mac..are their foundations/powders good?
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
    i am a dedicated MAC foundation gal!

my favourite is Studio Finish Matte in their lightest shade NC 15 - though i use NC 20 in the summer.

i get good coverage by using a tip of Bobbi Brown's that i read in More magazine a couple of years ago - rubbing liquid or cream foundation into your skin with your fingers gives you that flawless look you see in photographs. i have pretty bad skin and it looks nice when i've done this.

i use Studio Fix wet/dry powder foundation as my powder, but i cannot say enough good stuff about the new formulation of MAC's face powders - it's called Select Sheer and it is so finely milled, you feel like you are brushing silk onto your skin! :D this is a darker than normal powder, so you would have to buy one shade lighter than usual, but it's worth it!
    My blog:

OMG, these are AWESOME!!!!!!! They were out of EVERY damned color so the MAC gal gave me a VERY generous sample in another separate pot, it's the BEST!!!!!! I can't WAIT until they get more in, I am a liquid eyeliner QUEEN and this is theeee best!!!! Two thumbs WIIIILLLDY waving!!! No wonder the make-up-alley reviews were SO good, therewas NOT one bad review for this stuff.......now that's GOOD STUFF!!!!! Plus $13.00 for the pot is GREAT, it will last FOREVER!!! Wooohooooo, love AWWEEEESOME make-up :oops: :wink:
    *puts Carroll down for a lifetime membership in the MAC Harlots!!*

My blog:

rouquinne wrote:
    *puts Carroll down for a lifetime membership in the MAC Harlots!!*

Oh Yes Rou, I love MAC!!!! I am using two of their eyeshadows which I love w/ my hazel eyes. Grain and Swiss Chocolate, they are perfecto!!!! You really can't beat the price for a high end make-up line either!!!! Happy MAC shopping girls :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file