Sally's in Germany

petitfoxpetitfox Registered Users Posts: 128
There are several Sally's stores in Germany, has anyone ever visited one?? I was really curious to find out if they sold many american products. I'll be in Stuttgart and Munich next week, and perhaps I'll have time to inspect the situation. I'll make time, that is :lol:

Anyone know about this??
2C-3A. PW: on request
Love:Jessicurl WDT+Too Shea, Coconut Oil, Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo, BRHG and Curls Rock Creme.

Comments

• McCurlyMcCurly Registered Users Posts: 200
    I just realized some days ago that there are Sally's in Germany.
    Did you make your inspection to see if they sell a lot of americzn products?

It would be great and I would surely plan a trip to Germany in the next weeks...
    Corkscrew 3B
  • sherizzsherizz Registered Users Posts: 29
    yea let us know if they do have the american products!! :D it would be GREAT!
  • petitfoxpetitfox Registered Users Posts: 128
    Okay, sorry for the long delay on this one!!
    I'm moving to Stuttgart on the first of April!! I thought I would have some time to inspect Sally's, but honestly, looking for an appartment really took all I had.
    I'll be in and out of Stuttgart until then, and will do my best to check it out!
    And of course, keep all of you posted!

best,
    A.
    Love:Jessicurl WDT+Too Shea, Coconut Oil, Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo, BRHG and Curls Rock Creme.
  • Kris KurlKris Kurl Registered Users Posts: 28
    One of these stores has just opened near me. I've never seen them in the UK before. It is full of American products I don't recognise - but none of them seem to be anything that is recommended on NC.com.

If anyone out there uses anything specific from Sally's, I would be pleased to see recommendations.

I'll post something on the main board too.
    Well... I finally went in Sally's today. BIG Disapointment!
    They don't really sell anything that curlies here like at Sally's in the US.. No generic of joiko-k pack, no generic versions of PM, no biolage, no nothing. Only 'cones and alcohol... hmmm. They did have lots of stuff for hair and beauty such as empty spray bottles, clips, etc.

Bummer. :?
    A couple of those things you say they don't sell are items recommended to me on the main board. I wonder if the UK branches are the same?

The "generic" items you mention - if they do sell them, how would I recognise them, given that I have never seen the brands they are copies of?? What is PM? :? I am wondering if it's even worth bothering to go through all their shelves. Maybe I'll just buy a spray bottle... :cry:
    Hey Kris Kurl, here is a link to the website, where you can view their products. http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/dept/1000
    I hope you will find at least something...
    I talked to a sales rep there (who spoke english) and he said that they don't sell many of the products available in the US (all the ones I was looking for that is :? )
    PM is Paul Mitchell.
    If you go on the site, you can check out what the generics look like. I'd say you can give the shop a try, but I have a feeling our Sallys are alike. Maybe we can order through them though???????? *HOPE* :)

I'll phone them sometime to ask. (I'm a little slow for following up on these things, but I'll eventually phone)
    Belated thanks for the link, Petitfox.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file