Nicole Richie Finally Admits It!

DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.

Comments

• sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    i like her and am happy for them.
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • FoxyCurl2FoxyCurl2 Posts: 136Registered Users
    great that's all we need is another dysfunctional set of parents....poor kid
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    FoxyCurl2 wrote:
    great that's all we need is another dysfunctional set of parents....poor kid

Agreed. And she's going to jail for DUI to boot
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    um....

so does this mean she was drinking while pregnant as well? :idea:
    if so, that's just wrong.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    curlyarca wrote:
    um....

No. Apparently she's 4 months along. The drinking and driving occurred in December.

I wish them the best. I have a soft spot for her because I love her dad.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • merynmeryn Posts: 1,807Registered Users Curl Novice
    I like her. The times I've seen her candidly, she was a very sweet, very loving person. I hope the best for her and bebe.
    PartyHair wrote:
    curlyarca wrote:
    um....

No. Apparently she's 4 months along. The drinking and driving occurred in December.

I wish them the best. I have a soft spot for her because I love her dad.

If she got a DUI in December, I'm willing to bet she was still drinking while pregnant (even if she didn't know she was pregnant at the time). Either way, she's likely to be in jail while pregnant.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It seems as though she hasn't been photographed partying in a few months. So, I think once she knew she's pg, she stopped drinking.
    I'm sure that happens to a lot of people. I wish them luck. Maybe she's grown up a bit since getting pg.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So, the bump isn't just a sandwich, huh.

Four months pregnant...and has been seeing him since "earlier this year"...it's only July. Yeah, that family will work...
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    oi, i'm happy for her and all, but i just don't think joel madden is a suitable father. it's not that he's part of a "punk" [and i use that term in the loosest sense] band it's just something about him...
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • realisticrealistic Posts: 2,222Registered Users Curl Novice
    Did you see how she dealt with young kids on the simple life? /cringe
    :help: (<---Nicole's Baby)
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. I sat at a table where were rich food and wine in abundance, and obsequious attendance, but sincerity and truth were not;
    and I went away hungry from the inhospitable board.
    -Henry David Thoreau
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Kimshi42 wrote:
    If she got a DUI in December, I'm willing to bet she was still drinking while pregnant (even if she didn't know she was pregnant at the time). Either way, she's likely to be in jail while pregnant.

I'm sure a lot of people continue to drink until they find out they are pregnant if not trying. I don't think her being in jail while pregnant is a very big deal. Her going to jail (at least the reason for is), but actually being in jail while pregnant, especially for 4 days, not such a biggie.

I really like Nicole and have always thought she came off very genuine in interviews!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • the doctorthe doctor Posts: 393Registered Users
    So she'll be eating for one now, I guess...

:happy1:
    spring1onu wrote:
    I like having something "down below"
    smurfette wrote:
    What would you call it, sci-fi guru?
    don't click this. seriously.
  • Myradella3Myradella3 Posts: 2,481Registered Users
    Another child that will need pre-hab...
    Kimshi42 wrote:

I'm sure a lot of people continue to drink until they find out they are pregnant if not trying. I don't think her being in jail while pregnant is a very big deal. Her going to jail (at least the reason for is), but actually being in jail while pregnant, especially for 4 days, not such a biggie.

I really like Nicole and have always thought she came off very genuine in interviews!

Wow...I think it's a huge deal...Going to jail in general...huge. Yeah, it's 4 days but still...
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    I went to jail behind a traffic ticket before. A big mix-up and I was pretty mad about it. :laughing9:

Ehhh, maybe this will turn her life around. I dunno. At least in this interview, she sounded like she was taking responsibility. Unlike her dear friend, Paris on Larry King.
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I always kinda liked her too for some reason. While the circumstances under which she has become pregnant don't seem ideal, I hope for the best for her and the baby.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Kimshi42 wrote:

I don't think it's a big deal either. Gees, it's only 4 days and it's not like she'll be mingling with violent criminals while there.

I'm happy for her. I hope this gets her to grow up a bit and get her act together.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    A friend of mine says she has a musician friend who is under the same music label as Joel. He claims that Joel has stated that he can't stand Nicole and that she smothers him. At first I was a bit :scratch: but she DOES travel with him on the road a LOT. I can see Joel kicking himself in the butt for knocking her up so quickly in the relationship and feeling he has to stay with her for the baby. but who knows, that can be a total lie and he loves her dearly.

But yeah, going to jail for any period of time is serious business, but, for her and the baby's sake, 4 days is the best bet compared to 45 days in jail, several months or up to a year like they were saying she could get.

I'm hoping she is maturing through these experiences. I like her too.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Kimshi42 wrote:
    Kimshi42 wrote:

Wow...I think it's a huge deal...Going to jail in general...huge. Yeah, it's 4 days but still...

Thats exactly what I'm saying...her going to jail is a big deal (especially the reason for), but her being pregnant in jail is not such a big deal.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • GurlwithCurlsGurlwithCurls Posts: 129Registered Users
    I am shocked Nicole even has enough body fat to menstruate, much less get pregnant. I wish that baby lots of luck. I don't particularly like her or Joel Madden and doubt they will last long.
    3b/c and outta control
    For some strange reason, I am a fan of theirs. Don't know why.
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    I am shocked Nicole even has enough body fat to menstruate, much less get pregnant. I wish that baby lots of luck. I don't particularly like her or Joel Madden and doubt they will last long.

She must have gained enough wait back since her ultra-skinny days to become fertile. I'm really thin (size 0) but I have regular periods, whereas I have a friend whose periods stopped when she became a size 6 even though she looked like she was at a healthy weight. I guess it depends on your individual body and genes.
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Meghuney wrote:
    I went to jail behind a traffic ticket before. A big mix-up and I was pretty mad about it. :laughing9:

Ehhh, maybe this will turn her life around. I dunno. At least in this interview, she sounded like she was taking responsibility. Unlike her dear friend, Paris on Larry King.
    lemme guess..it's b/c you were w/ a bad group?
    I have not experienced this before...

:blackeye: :drunken: :laughing9:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Posts: 1,198Registered Users

That's what I was thinking too.

I don't know what to make of it all. For some reason, I get the impression it's a huge publicity thing to her. Sort of to clean up her image so to speak. I just hope it turns out okay for all involved.
    3b (I think!)
    HGs - Suave Nexxus Knockoff, Jessicurl Weekly DT, L'Oreal Out of Bed, HESMU.
    http://public.fotki.com/CurlyGlamourGirlie
    http://curlyglamourgirlie.blogspot.com
    Meghuney wrote:

LOL! No! I plead the fifth. But it involved a mixup with a similar name, my attitude and a cop I'd had a run-in with as a police reporter. :wink:
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    Meghuney wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:

LOL! No! I plead the fifth. But it involved a mixup with a similar name, my attitude and a cop I'd had a run-in with as a police reporter. :wink:

I KNOW I would have ended up in jail too :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file