CurlTalk

sulfates in conditioner?

I was going to purchase the Activate Conditioner, but noticed it had some sort of sulfate in it. First off, I wondered what the purpose of that was, and second off I'm assuming it's not CG friendly. Although I've noticed a few people on here use Activate...

Input? :cheers:
PW: curlz
2b/3a/fine/lazy waves with some curls thrown in
Experimenting with Activate shampoo, VO5 PassionFruit Moisture Milks condish, leaving-in Sally's Honey and Almond, scrunching in BRHG

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    It's not a sulfate. It actually helps with detangling! You're talking about the b something methosulfate right? OOh new smileys! :bounce:
    3b-3c CG
  • SaraNEvansMommySaraNEvansMommy Posts: 73Registered Users
    JuicyTube wrote:
    It's not a sulfate. It actually helps with detangling! You're talking about the b something methosulfate right? OOh new smileys! :bounce:

yes! that's it :) thank you for clarifying that for me :)
    PW: curlz
    2b/3a/fine/lazy waves with some curls thrown in
    Experimenting with Activate shampoo, VO5 PassionFruit Moisture Milks condish, leaving-in Sally's Honey and Almond, scrunching in BRHG
  • lazykerrilazykerri Posts: 650Registered Users
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Always naturally lazy and curly! ~

Photo album password: curly
    Blog: lazykerri.wordpress.com
    Curl Type: 3a Fii
    Current Favorites:
    • Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
    • Jessicurl Confident Coils
    • Rockin Ringlets, and
    • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,675Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Does anyone know if that's the sort of sulfate that's in Lush conditioners? I always thought that was a bit odd.
    3b in South Australia.
  • FearnotsomuchFearnotsomuch Posts: 368Registered Users
    Starmie wrote:
    Does anyone know if that's the sort of sulfate that's in Lush conditioners? I always thought that was a bit odd.

Lush puts SLS in their conditioners... they *claim* that is makes getting the co out easier. It equals dry, crispy mess for me!
    In DESPERATE need of a haircut.