Need some help pleaaaaazzzz!!!

currumexcurrumex Registered Users Posts: 6
Hi there guys... I hope you can help me to solve my problem since I'm already a little bit frustrated.
I have no idea what to do with my hair, I've been wearing it for 8 years in a pony tail and I'm sick of it!!! I have (what is called) kinky hair... a result from a mulato-cuban father and a caucassian-russian mother, so I guess my hair is in the middle... very closed locks but very thin hair! I've tried to wear braids and relaxing my hair but the result is always the same.. my hair breaks terribly. So I don't consider this 2 options very much now, but then what else is it left to do besides wearing it in a pony tail?
I know is hard to give me some advice without seeing my picture but I haven't been lucky in posting the picture (maybe you can help me in this too?) Or maybe you can advice me a salon in London where I can get some help? I live in Austria now and I haven't been brave enough to go to a stylist here since I haven't seen a lot of people with my kind of hair here, but I'm going to London in a couple of weeks to visit a friend and maybe that's a good opportunity to get some help...
Anyway... can you help me??? Thanks!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file