I have a fotki!

I finally uploaded some pics and created a fotki :) Feel free to visit! :D

http://public.fotki.com/SaraNEvansMommy/
PW: curlz
2b/3a/fine/lazy waves with some curls thrown in
Experimenting with Activate shampoo, VO5 PassionFruit Moisture Milks condish, leaving-in Sally's Honey and Almond, scrunching in BRHG

Comments

• CurliLocksCurliLocks Registered Users Posts: 10,573 Curl Connoisseur
    I think your curls suit you better than straight, glad you've gone back to them. :) Nice pics of your hair journey.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    Yes, I like the curls better too - they suit you.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • jlpmom23jlpmom23 Registered Users Posts: 755
    Your curls are great!

How are you liking the condish from Sally's? Haven't really heard any feedback on this yet, I was thinking of trying. If your hair is any indication, it must work really well!
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    Love the hair!
    3b-3c CG
  • SaraNEvansMommySaraNEvansMommy Registered Users Posts: 73
    jlpmom23 wrote:
    Your curls are great!

How are you liking the condish from Sally's? Haven't really heard any feedback on this yet, I was thinking of trying. If your hair is any indication, it must work really well!

aww, thanks!! :love1:

I have only used it a few times, as I'm alternating with my wayy too many products LOL! But, from what I can tell, I really like it :) It was so cheap too, so that was a big plus :)
    PW: curlz
    2b/3a/fine/lazy waves with some curls thrown in
    Experimenting with Activate shampoo, VO5 PassionFruit Moisture Milks condish, leaving-in Sally's Honey and Almond, scrunching in BRHG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file