Question about a VHS recorder

iaraiara Posts: 1,199Registered Users
I know I am behind the times but what is the best setting to record 6 hours on a VHS tape. I left the recorder on SP and the tape stopped after 2 hours. If I want to record 6 hours, should I have the VCR set up to SLP or LP? Which is the equivalent of EP? I have a RCA recorder.

Thanks
You cannot invite someone to your house in the Hamptons and when she arrives, not let her stay. Tacky. Very Tacky. ~ East Village hipster.

People in Ward Three disdain three things: cleavage, hunting and dumb people who are richer than they are. ~ David Brooks

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. ~Armaments 2:9-21

Comments

• FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    depends on your recoder but for 6 hours you should tape on either SLP (super-long play) or EP (extended play). They are basically the same but different names based on the manufactures. LP (long play) will get you 4 hours on a T-120. hope that helps.
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• iaraiara Posts: 1,199Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:
    depends on your recoder but for 6 hours you should tape on either SLP (super-long play) or EP (extended play). They are basically the same but different names based on the manufactures. LP (long play) will get you 4 hours on a T-120. hope that helps.
    Thanks! I will try that.
    You cannot invite someone to your house in the Hamptons and when she arrives, not let her stay. Tacky. Very Tacky. ~ East Village hipster.

People in Ward Three disdain three things: cleavage, hunting and dumb people who are richer than they are. ~ David Brooks

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. ~Armaments 2:9-21

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file