My Fair Brady

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I was hooked on this show - they were so dysfunctional it wasn't funny - it was like watching a train wreck. I am sure some of it was dramitized for TV. Has anyone heard of they are still married, etc?
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    From what I saw on TV last week (I think) they are still married and seem the same as they were on the show - semi-dysfunctional :lol:
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks Munchy! That show was my guilty pleasure :oops:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    I agree...it was a complete and utter train wreck! I don't know who I wanted to punch more! :lol: They deserve each other. :roll:
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    I think they'll stay married for a long time. She's so hyper and I think he's too "old" to fight back. :lol: (How many wives has he been through? That has to take a toll on you!) When he tried to get away from her, she started acting all crazy and he just looked so defeated. :lol:

I think they are a cute couple and totally deserve each other.
    3c/4a
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It was odd - I wanted them to break up because I thought they were so horrible as a couple. That is why I think it was heavily edited to make the drama more than it was - I hope :shock:
    Central Massachusetts

• CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She recently posted some long rambling thing on her website (or maybe MySpace) that SOUNDED like a note passed between hs students. She is a NUTCASE. And he looks like crap since they've been together. I guess parenting an over grown pothead teenager can do that to a guy.
    Oh, I remember now. They were on the Greg Behrent show because I think she wants to have a baby and he doesn't. I don't know that I was necessarily paying attention, so I could be really off :confused1:
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Munchy wrote:
    Oh, I remember now. They were on the Greg Behrent show because I think she wants to have a baby and he doesn't. I don't know that I was necessarily paying attention, so I could be really off :confused1:

What the hell did he think would happen marrying a woman half his age...of course she'll want a baby. He should have thought of that before now.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Munchy wrote:

I think they were talking about relationships in general, and how you have to work, or compromise or something like that.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
    babywavy wrote:
    Munchy wrote:

I think they were talking about relationships in general, and how you have to work, or compromise or something like that.

So, I wasn't paying attention. Nothing new! :)
  • quickcurlquickcurl Posts: 1,310Registered Users
    Munchy wrote:

I watched that train wreck of a show, too, and they had a HUGE fight over having a baby. He wanted to get snipped and she told him that she wouldn't marry him if he did it. So he didn't and he married her. Hi...you marry a girl that is that much younger than you, who has told you she wanted to have children, and now that you're married you tell her that you don't want to do it? That is all sorts of wrong if you ask me.
    "It's hard to remember a time, when I didn't have you", Richie Sambora
    "Boys are bad and men are stupid", WB's
    "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh" Mr. Big
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I always thought he was a bit of a jerk to her sometimes. He had a tendency to treat her like a child. Not that she was blameless or anything. But I remember specifically when she wanted to go and buy herself a car and he threw a fit because she spent her own money to buy a car without him. You'd think she went out and bought the most expensive car on the lot by his reaction, but it actually was a sensible car, for the life of me I can't remember what kind right now.
  • g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
    I believe it was a Mini Cooper.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She seems like an immature whiney pain in the ass and he seems like an uptight old control freak. How can it not work?

They were cohosting some REALLY awful pagent (Mrs. Universe or Mrs. World - it was on one of those "womens" networks and if you ever catch it, WATCH, it was HILARIOUS) together and I guess the pagent was so uninteresting that they had to throw in a lot of behind the scenes stuff. She always knew exactly what was going on, he was always lost. Someone would give them directions and he would be all, "Huh...wha...I don't, who? Nana?" and she would have to tell him what to do. SO funny.
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Something always told me he genuinely can't stand her but married her for the media exposure and the crazy sex. He never came off like he liked her as a person, let alone in love with her.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file