new brhg question

Sorry if this question has been answered already- I tried doing a search and cannot find the answer. My question is: Is the new Biosilk rock hard gelee CG? I just got a tube today and would like to make sure before I start using it. TIA!
Indian girl with full head of very thick curls (3A, 3B and 3C)
CG Routine, protein sensitive

The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.
-Frank Lloyd Wright

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    yes it is
    3b-3c CG
  • CurlsinDCCurlsinDC Registered Users Posts: 136
    Thank You JuicyTube!

-Frank Lloyd Wright
    Ok, I just had to share. I looked at the ingedients on my New BRHG, and it says in contains methylchloroisothiazolinone, which is, according to wikipedia:
    It was first used in cosmetics in the 1970s. In high concentrations it can cause chemical burns and it is a skin and membrane irritant and so it was largely removed from most cosmetic products except for those with only short duration skin contact such as rinse-offs. Its inclusion in certain forms makes it more acceptable to sensitive users, so it can be found in cosmetic creams and lotions which require skin contact. In the US accepted concentrations are 15 ppm in rinse-offs and 8 ppm in other cosmetics[citation needed]... Like a number of other common cosmetics ingredients, methylchloroisothiazolinone has been considered to be a carcinogenic. Methylchloroisothiazolinone is an allergen.

Yikes!

-Frank Lloyd Wright
    Just wanted to let everyone know about my FANTASTIC hair day using the scary new BRHG. My brother, a scientist, convinced me that the scary ingredients in the product won't really effect me. I'm still NOT 100% convinced, but today I had great hair. Bouncy curls, no frizz, AND they were soft after scrunching.

-Frank Lloyd Wright

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file