New products coming from Devachan?? Anybody else heard?

I heard on a different board that Devachan was planning to come out with a deep conditioner and pomade in November--anybody else heard that or can confirm/deny?
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo
Conditioner - One Condition
Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Comments

• curlywomancurlywoman Registered Users Posts: 15
    I have not heard of anything new and I am in the industry.
    I am hoping she makes the Care line in travel size.She told me in June 06 that she was writing a curlygirl book "2" and I have yet to see that.I hope to see it soon...
    We shall see.....
    curlywoman
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    That's right! I forgot about book #2 coming...I know, I wish it would hurry and become available too!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • frazalifrazali Registered Users Posts: 364
    curlywoman wrote:
    I have not heard of anything new and I am in the industry.
    I am hoping she makes the Care line in travel size.She told me in June 06 that she was writing a curlygirl book "2" and I have yet to see that.I hope to see it soon...
    We shall see.....

Actually it is already in travel size. I bought a set at Ricky's in NYC. It contained No Poo, One C, SIF, and Angell in 3 oz bottles.
    Variation of 3B/3C curls.

Amazed that I finally found a method that works for my hair! Diffuse until 60-70% dry, then let air dry for about an hour. Scrunch and leave it alone!

NYC
  • woocurlzwoocurlz Registered Users Posts: 51
    Frazali - I think that's the regular DevaCURL that you're talking about - She was reffering to wanting the DevaCARE line in travel size.
    3a , Botticelli - O Fine Silky per LOIS
    Using: DevaCare NoPoo & OneC, AnGell, SIF; CK; re:coil; BSRHG; lavender/glycerin mist

password: curls
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Registered Users Posts: 697
    That's right! I forgot about book #2 coming...I know, I wish it would hurry and become available too!

i've heard alot about this, as well...when oh when will we read this book!?
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • frazalifrazali Registered Users Posts: 364
    woocurlz wrote:
    Frazali - I think that's the regular DevaCURL that you're talking about - She was reffering to wanting the DevaCARE line in travel size.

Ah, gotcha. My bad!
    Variation of 3B/3C curls.

Amazed that I finally found a method that works for my hair! Diffuse until 60-70% dry, then let air dry for about an hour. Scrunch and leave it alone!

NYC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file