Re:Coil for swap or sale

beckysmabeckysma Registered Users Posts: 241
I have a bottle of re:coil that is 99.9% full. I tried it out three or four times, using only pea sized drops. That's it.

I would like to trade for Jessicurl. I would like about 11oz worth of product, in any combination, of Gentle Lather, Too Shea, or Rockin Ringlets. Those are the only products I need from Jessicurl.

(About 11 ounces would make the monetary value about equal to the re:coil)

I know what I'm asking for in swap is a little picky, so if the swap doesn't work out, I'll offer it up for sale later.

PM me!

EDIT: No takers on the swap, so I will sell. I paid $17 plus shipping for this. Will sell for $15 shipped. Only a few pea-sized dabs are missing.

I have no feedback here, but you can check out my ebay feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=beckysma
3b, fine, but LOTS of it...

Comments

• beckysmabeckysma Registered Users Posts: 241
    bumped for updated sale info.

:)
    What am I doing wrong? :laughing9:

I thought Re:Coil was a hot item. I didn't care for it though, so it's not doing me any good.

$13 shipped.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    I just got some through a swap or I would be all over this :bounce:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    taken.

:cheers:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file