We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Is my assessment right??

Michigan*MommyMichigan*Mommy Posts: 12Registered Users
OK, I figure I'm a 3A/B - B more in the front, A is mostly the back (with 2 underneath! LOL!) What do you guys think??
DSC03790Small.jpg
DSC03789Small.jpg
DSC03791Small.jpg
DSC03792Small.jpg
3a/b

Comments

• justjessiejustjessie Posts: 21Registered Users
    I'm not very with typing but, I think you're right. I love that ringlet beside your face in the second pic. I wish my hair would do that!
    Myspace
    3a
    Started no-pooing July 11, 2007
    • Suave Naturals
    • Sunkissed Raspberry VO5
    • Baking soda when I'm feeling really greasy
    • various gels
  • Michigan*MommyMichigan*Mommy Posts: 12Registered Users
    Thanks!!! I wish it would stay, but after it's completely dry, it frizzes up with the rest, unfortunately. :(
    3a/b
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    probably mostly a 3A, I think.

Brush your hair out & post a pic. That will help in the determination. (see the "brushed hair: anyone brave enough to show us yours" or something like that). :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    I think your hair looks alot like mine.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    I think you look 3a to me! Gorgeous!! :thumbup:
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file