Is my assessment right??

Michigan*MommyMichigan*Mommy Posts: 12Registered Users
OK, I figure I'm a 3A/B - B more in the front, A is mostly the back (with 2 underneath! LOL!) What do you guys think??
DSC03790Small.jpg
DSC03789Small.jpg
DSC03791Small.jpg
DSC03792Small.jpg
3a/b

Comments

• justjessiejustjessie Posts: 21Registered Users
    I'm not very with typing but, I think you're right. I love that ringlet beside your face in the second pic. I wish my hair would do that!
    Myspace
    3a
    Started no-pooing July 11, 2007
    • Suave Naturals
    • Sunkissed Raspberry VO5
    • Baking soda when I'm feeling really greasy
    • various gels
  • Michigan*MommyMichigan*Mommy Posts: 12Registered Users
    Thanks!!! I wish it would stay, but after it's completely dry, it frizzes up with the rest, unfortunately. :(
    3a/b
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    probably mostly a 3A, I think.

Brush your hair out & post a pic. That will help in the determination. (see the "brushed hair: anyone brave enough to show us yours" or something like that). :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    I think your hair looks alot like mine.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    I think you look 3a to me! Gorgeous!! :thumbup:
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file