We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

FRIZZ Help

curlygirl1012curlygirl1012 Posts: 72Registered Users
Hi, I am new here and am sooo thankful I found the site! I just wanted to know if there was anybody else out there that is trying to find something to help fight the frizz. I am a 3(a) with some 2(b)(c) on top and up until about a month and a half ago I was straightening for about a year straight! Don’t ask me why, I guess it was just a faze! Now that I am embracing my curly locks that I missed so much my hair is sooo frizzy! I know it is probably because of the heat damage, but I was hoping for a miracle leave – in treatment that might help besides the deep conditioning. Before going to the dark side (i.e. straightening all the time) I used Redken Moist Ends, but they do not make it anymore and so far I can not find a compatible one! I have tried the B’leave In from DevaCurl and Bumble and Bumble’s leave in and no luck! Any advice from you wise Curly Girls would be greatly appreciated :lol:
MM Shampoo and MM Condish(mixed with honey), Bed Head Ego Boost leave-in, CK, Re:coil......Loving it :blob7:

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I think you have to give your hair some time to recover. I am not aware of a product that will fix it over night but with the CG and modified CG it will get there.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • curlyinohiocurlyinohio Posts: 362Registered Users
    I have found that Garnier 3 minute mask is really a godsend. What I do, is after cleansing, apply 3 minute mask and put on a plastic cap and leave it on overnight. The next day my hair is SO silky smooth. If I need an extra boost, I use heat from the blow dryer thru the cap for about 15-20 minutes. Then sleep with the conditioner on. It's great stuff! :o
    Cowash: Suave Aloe and Water Lily
    Conditioner and Leave-in: GFTN
    LA Looks Sport Gel
    Coconut oil Or Olive oil at night
  • alaskabellealaskabelle Posts: 216Registered Users
    When I started I used a lot of Burt's Bees 2 minute treatment with shea and grapefruit.....I also mixed it with olive oil and that healed my split ends.
    3aFii, ?/26/36+ (wet)
    CG since 5-29-07
    Current condish: Nature's Gate Aloe & Regis Cherry Almond

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file