Gretchen, you rated a product Aura Serenitea

MerriMerri Registered Users Posts: 160
and I'm wondering where you got it, anywhere on line cause I'd like to try it but have been searching and searching.
Deciding what to be when I grow up!!!
Mostly a 3b with thick, dry, frizzy hair. Using Jessicurl CC, re:coil, jessicurl conditioners and Elucence and Curl Junkie

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Oooo, I liked those a lot.

I'll have to ask Michelle where those products are sold. They mailed them to us to test, I'm sure, but I'm not sure where it's available.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • MerriMerri Registered Users Posts: 160
    Yes I found them at Sally's , thanks sweetpickles and Gretchen for your help.
    Deciding what to be when I grow up!!!
    Mostly a 3b with thick, dry, frizzy hair. Using Jessicurl CC, re:coil, jessicurl conditioners and Elucence and Curl Junkie
  • SweetPicklesSweetPickles Registered Users Posts: 850
    Merri,

I'm pretty sure I've seen those at Sally's. I looked on the Sally's website and didn't see them, but I swear I've seen those products in my local store. I know they carry the Aura line, you might want to call around and check.
    Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin.
    Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file