CurlTalk

Curls + Swimming =sexy

Just a shoutout to all the curly swimmers out there, I love how we step out of the pool/ lake looking all curly and sexy, while the straight haired folks' hair is all plastered to their head and they look like drowned rats.

Curly Pride! :D

Comments

• SapphireWingstarSapphireWingstar Posts: 381Registered Users
    Lol honestly my hair looks like a wet, tangled, frizzy rat's nest when I get out of the pool...
    3b/c...or thereabouts.

Album: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fphotobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa119%2FCrazyCurlyQ%2F" class="Popup

Password: curlomania
    (albums are on the lefthand side)
  • majimaji Posts: 278Registered Users
    :wink: more conditioner?
  • bostonwavesbostonwaves Posts: 727Registered Users
    :shock: My hair actually looks "better" after a day on the ocean in our boat.

My straightie friends can't say that. They have to ponytail or baseball hat their hair while cruising.
    "What's the good of having naturally curly hair if nobody's jealous?" Freida - Peanuts

~CG 8/06 ~
    fine, wavy - 2b/3a
    KCNT and KKCC
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    When I went swimming, which I can't do anymore due to sinus & ear problems coupled with chlorine sensitivity, my hair was pretty much plastered to my head/straight & only showed signs of body/wavy to curly from jaw down when I stepped out of the water. :?
  • butterflyPrincess777butterflyPrincess777 Posts: 350Registered Users
    lol my hair is so NOT sexy when it's wet....I don't like how it looks when I step out of a pool...or other body of water...
    Was 3b then I did a soft relaxer and I think I'm now a 3a
    pw: curly
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    My hair is pretty much plastered down after I'm in the pool. :cry:
    However my hairs look great (if I do say so myself) when anywhere near the ocean!
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
  • CURLYxMASiECURLYxMASiE Posts: 41Registered Users
    Any kind of wet hair looks bad.
    3a curls. =D
    Shampoo- TGI catwalk oatmeal and honey shapoo
    Conditioner- TGI catwalk oatmeal and honey condish
    Styling- L.A. LOOKS curl gel + aussie catch the wave mousse
  • majimaji Posts: 278Registered Users
    :lol: noooo, then I look bad every day... :shock: