Heartbeat today I hope

sonnysonny Registered Users Posts: 467
going to hear the heartbeat today, i hope, but i am really scared that they won't be able to and i will freak. i am 10 weeks as of yesterday.
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    sending prayers and good vibes your way!

Any reason you're so scared...or just general worry?

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Ts & Ps & (((hugs)))
    Hang in there :)
  • mad scientistmad scientist Registered Users Posts: 3,530 Curl Neophyte
    Just remember at 10 weeks, its hit or miss whether you will be able to hear the heartbeat or not. Its totally normal if you can't!

My doc didn't even try at 10 weeks. But I have my 15 week appointment this week and I'd better hear it now!

• CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Registered Users Posts: 1,198
    Just remember at 10 weeks, its hit or miss whether you will be able to hear the heartbeat or not. Its totally normal if you can't!

My doc didn't even try at 10 weeks. But I have my 15 week appointment this week and I'd better hear it now!

Yeah, mine didn't even try at 11 weeks. Then at 14 or so weeks they tried (and found it) but my doctor said that don't be surprised if they can't find it till 16 or so weeks.

So don't panic!!
    3b (I think!)
    HGs - Suave Nexxus Knockoff, Jessicurl Weekly DT, L'Oreal Out of Bed, HESMU.
    http://public.fotki.com/CurlyGlamourGirlie
    http://curlyglamourgirlie.blogspot.com
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Registered Users Posts: 1,814
    Yep, I echo the other posters. Even at 15 weeks they didn't hear it using the dr's apparatus this time because I had an inverted uterus - I had to do an ultrasound and it showed the little heart beating. Scared me a bit but I was told it was not uncommon. Don't get worried if they do not hear it.
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    Hope you get to hear the heart beat today :D It always reminded me of a helicopter :lol:
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    I hope you get to hear it! It's so exciting to actually hear the little bean inside there. :D
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • sonnysonny Registered Users Posts: 467
    Got to hear it, but she had a horrible time finding it which scared me. Thanks for all your well wishes! Hope everyone is doing ok and pregnany is as smooth as can be expected.
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    That's great :D
  • DayzieDayzie Registered Users Posts: 233
    That HAS to be one of the best sounds ever! Congrats!
    "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

"There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us."
  • velvet pawsvelvet paws Registered Users Posts: 1,250
    Congratulations, sonny! Yay! :)
    3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    :D:D:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file