CurlTalk

Nature's Gate Conditioner - Where to buy??

Does anyone know if I can find this locally? Thanks.

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I can usually find Nature Gates products in my grocery store if they have a decent natural products section. I have also seen it in natural food stores.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    I get mine at a local Vitamin Shoppe and they're usually priced decently. Don't know where you are in NY - but on LI there are quite a few of them.
  • solangesolange Posts: 2,539Registered Users
    curlsofny wrote:
    Does anyone know if I can find this locally? Thanks.

Try your local health food store also if you don't have Vitamin Shoppe nearby.
    3C, BSL Unstretched -
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    www.natures-gate.com lists retailers also. Not every place listed has the whole line, but it gives you a starting place.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • GeminiLeslieGeminiLeslie Posts: 190Registered Users
    I've seen Nature's Gate products in World Market stores and Kroger grocery store.
    Mostly 4a..crazy hair

Currently using: 100% Aloe Vera Gel :), VO5 Conditioners for Co-Washes, Jojoba and Africa's Best Oils, GV Biolage Conditioning Balm :), Cream of Nature Detangling Shampoo, ACV rinses, Herbal Tea Rinses (rarely), Alba Botanica Leave-in

Goal: healthy hair and longer hair

• jlpmom23jlpmom23 Posts: 755Registered Users
    This is older packaging and possibly older formulas, but my local Big Lots store has TONS of NG stuff. It is all $1.50. I bought one of each thing they had just to try. I didn't care for any of it at all, but it was worth checking out for the price.
  • curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    Thanks everyone!!