Private Messages

ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I can't seem to get my profile to update my e-mail address. I don't see a place to save it and when I leave it doesn't take.

I had one PM that I read and then it disappeared, I didn't think I deleted it. I would like to print it. Is there any way to get it back and do they go away after you read them or did I somehow delete it?

Thanks

Comments

• ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks, duh.
  • CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
    It also goes away if you reply to it.
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curlygreeneyes:
    It also goes away if you reply to it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ah, yes CGE, I forgot that... icon_razz.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    First, sdcurly go into "myprofile" at the top of the page.
    Then, click on "view/update profile".
    When you get to that page, scroll down & there will be a place for you to put your e-mail addy.
    When you have done that, you need to scroll all the way down the page to click on "update profile".
    That should do it!
    I think once something is deleted it is gone.
    HTH
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks, y'all.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'll be darned. I did reply to it, so that's what happened. Thanks everyone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file