Keep up the contests/freebies at CurlMart!

lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
You guys made my day today when I received a package of freebies that I had no idea I had won! When I saw the package was from CurlMart, I thought 'Wow, what's this? I don't remember ordering anything?' (although there was plenty of stuff I wish I had, and for all I knew the productholic in me had taken over during my sleep!) Then I thought maybe someone was sending me a late Christmas gift, LOL. And in a way you guys had! When I opened up and saw it said 'Congratulations', I remembered filling out the form for the giveaway online. Although I will most likely not use them because of the different cones or mineral oil, if I don't end up using it myself I will probably give it to a relative or friend and pass on the good cheer! It was still so much fun to win something and it really brightened my day! You guys are great! So please keep up the giveaways when you can. :D
3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Congratulations! I'm sorry it won't be of much use to you, but maybe a friend would like it.

We try to do as many giveaways as we can; they're fun!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
    They ARE fun! :) And this stuff smells soooo good, I just want to drink/eat it! I was hoping the couple of cones in it might be water-soluable, either way I may have to break down and at least try the conditioner for myself! :D If I end up giving it to someone else I'm leaving the NC.com sticker on so they know where to get more after they get hooked on it. :twisted: :wink:
  • cjccjc Registered Users Posts: 636
    lushaholic wrote:
    You guys made my day today when I received a package of freebies that I had no idea I had won! When I saw the package was from CurlMart, I thought 'Wow, what's this? I don't remember ordering anything?' (although there was plenty of stuff I wish I had, and for all I knew the productholic in me had taken over during my sleep!) Then I thought maybe someone was sending me a late Christmas gift, LOL. And in a way you guys had! When I opened up and saw it said 'Congratulations', I remembered filling out the form for the giveaway online. Although I will most likely not use them because of the different cones or mineral oil, if I don't end up using it myself I will probably give it to a relative or friend and pass on the good cheer! It was still so much fun to win something and it really brightened my day! You guys are great! So please keep up the giveaways when you can. :D

where is the form for givaway specials and how do you know when it is going to be posted?
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
    hey cjc, if you click on 'curlmart' and then click on 'freebies', there are usually some there to register for. :) Or you can try clicking on this link: freebies
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    The first of every month, with the new issue, we post new Freebies and Special Deals, so be sure to always check those two areas under the CURLmart tab above.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • cjccjc Registered Users Posts: 636
    Thanks for the info :D
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji