can I have an opinion or more about this recipe??!!! PLS!!!!

Hi there! I just wanted to ask you guys what you think about the following recipe for hair:
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons olive oil
I mixed it and applied it on my dry hair, let it work for abou 45 mins and then washed it out normally.
I tried this only once, and it made my hair very sonft and it felt really great! :D But the 2nd day it was too soft and hund down quite life less. :cry:
And now I don't really know what ti do..... should I continue whith this routine every time I wash my hair, or should I change the recipe.... or should I use this concoction less often...... :?
I BEG FOR HELP :wink:

Comments

• GeminiLeslieGeminiLeslie Posts: 190Registered Users
    the olive oil and honey is great. i use that recipe also. but the egg yolk might be why your hair seemed too soft and lifeless.. possibly because the egg yolk is protein. so i think maybe if you just tried the honey and olive oil without the egg yolk you might have better results. because if you use the egg yolk everytime you wash your hair that might be a protein overload.

HTH :)
    Mostly 4a..crazy hair

Currently using: 100% Aloe Vera Gel :), VO5 Conditioners for Co-Washes, Jojoba and Africa's Best Oils, GV Biolage Conditioning Balm :), Cream of Nature Detangling Shampoo, ACV rinses, Herbal Tea Rinses (rarely), Alba Botanica Leave-in

Goal: healthy hair and longer hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file