Sheer Cover Minerals

cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
Just saw the infomercial. Anyone tried them? I've tried BE, but may want to try something else. They sell it at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
cjc
3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
Palm Beach County, Fl

Comments

• BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I tried this about 4-5 years ago and liked it. I just thought it was too expensive to join the club they wanted me to join. I believe the club was like $30/month. (?)

I didn't think the brushes were nice. Too scratchy. The concealer was really good and lasted me forever.

They sell this stuff on HSN sometimes, and I was going to point you there to look at reviews. However, they seem to be out of most of their Sheer Cover product at the moment. I seem to recall from reading on the HSN site a while back, that sheer cover had changed their formulation and some folks were not pleased with the changes.

I'd keep a check on HSN to see if stock comes back in. The product reviews on HSN are usually a good indicator on how good a product is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • CurlyChanteuseCurlyChanteuse Posts: 22Registered Users
    I've never tried this particular brand, but I'm a definite mineral makeup lover. I use a brand called Everyday Minerals that I LOVE.. lots of color choices in different finishes, and they are very reasonably priced.
    2b/2c - 3a; Fine and long; Auburn; CG since 8/05 **stopped CG 12/06, but starting again!**

My Myspace
    My Fotki Hair Pics

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file