You Sleep How ??

deedlesdeedles Registered Users Posts: 2,467 Curl Connoisseur
Walked into the room last night to check on Liam (he had a steady fever all day yesterday, probably viral) OR HOPEFULLY TEETH!!! for my gummy baby!!

anyway he was on his tummy sleeping with his rearend up in the air and his arms spread out.. it looked so uncomfortable so I gently flipped him over only for him to roll back into the same position!!!

What wacky ways have you caught your little one sleeping?

maybe I will post a pic??

~d
Liam: 6 years old
Colin: 3 years old

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    Hiney-up is wacky? I thought all babies did that.
  • geminigemini Registered Users Posts: 3,325
    My daughter is 21 mos. old...she still sleeps like that. I think it's adorable. :lol:
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Registered Users Posts: 2,671 Curl Neophyte
    Xander is a pretty crazy sleeper. I have all sorts of pics of him sleeping. This is one of my favorites.

f04e440a.jpg
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    :lol:
    Mine likes the blankie over the face...
    come to think of it...I do too...well, the sheets...

• curly_keltiecurly_keltie Registered Users Posts: 791
    I once went in to check on DS in his playpen (that's what he's been sleeping in) At first, when I looked down, I couldn't see him. When I looked closer I saw that he feel asleep sitting up with his face pressed into the mesh.

I didn't think to get a picture - I just moved him into a more 'traditional' sleeping position.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Registered Users Posts: 1,814
    DarkAngel wrote:
    Xander is a pretty crazy sleeper. I have all sorts of pics of him sleeping. This is one of my favorites.

f04e440a.jpg

That is soooo cute! We still co-sleep and Kennedy loves to lay horizontally. Luckily we have a king size bed!

BTW: I loved those swaddlers! I find it hard to remember those days now that my daughter is so big!
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • sarah42sarah42 Registered Users Posts: 4,034
    :lol:
    Mine likes the blankie over the face...
    come to think of it...I do too...well, the sheets...

Yes, I think mine does too. He pulls the sleep sack up on his cheeks as much as he can--I think he wants something snuggly on his face. I haven't let him have a real blanket yet though.
    ehLB.jpg
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    I've only caught Chas a couple of times with his hiney up in the air. For a long time I would lay him down and he would immediately roll on his side and stick his legs straight out in front of him. This is how he would sleep.

Not to strange...but now how I would sleep.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file