We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

hate! hard crunchy curls

Help!! i just got my hair all chopped off, so of course now i want to grow it out but i want to just go natural and curly but i cant find a product that i can leave in with just air drying that wont leave my hair crunchy...any ideas???

Comments

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Conditioner, then light gel. I like Suave's matrix knockoff.
  • tlawpd12tlawpd12 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Munchy wrote:
    Conditioner, then light gel. I like Suave's matrix knockoff.

but will that hold my curl?
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yep, it holds my curls with no problem. Or you can go with the crunchy hair then scrunch the crunch out. When I do that, though, I tend to get flaky hair.
  • ParasolParasol Posts: 291Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    I second the conditioner-gel mix.

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    My hair always dries crunchy. Once it's dry, I just flip my head over and scrunch out all the crunch.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Botticelli VenusBotticelli Venus Posts: 109Registered Users
    It helps to use a soft old tee shirt to scrunch the crunch out -- I was getting frizz before trying this.
    Julie Benz: "I really loved on Angel when we would do the flashbacks and I'd have the big, wild, messy long hair that was thick and full and that's how God meant for me to look."
  • snapssnow92snapssnow92 Posts: 170Registered Users
    today i just put a bit of olive oil in my hair, great control, almost no frizz, air dried fast, nice and shiny, bouncy and soft. they only down side: my mom said, "oh, we just need a little vinegar and we have a salad." lol!!!! :D
    ~Snaps~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file