We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Never mind - I found it!

lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
I was thinking of the Herbal Essences Break's Over Strengthening Leave-in Creme Coco Mango & Pearls!

Comments

• ttripleblondettripleblonde Posts: 300Registered Users
    That has cyclopentasiloxane.............
    3a/3b Mod CG
    CURRENTLY EXPERIMENTING!

excited2buy:Hello Hydration CO & LOOB

Owner Of CG Recipe Website: www.freewebs.com/triplecurl
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    At one time I thought I had a problem with this or another -xane silicone. I recall a Sebastian product that made my hair feel like it had bumps from mid shaft down. I think it might have also felt darn near brittle dry.

Later I thought I had a problem with a high polyquaternium. Again, it could have been another ingredient. This time it was two Bumble & bumble products that made my hair feel the same way, like it had bumps from mid shaft down & brittle dry then too. They didn't contain any -xane silicones.

I don't know if the Sebastian product contained any high polyquaternium.

I used a sun protection product at one point that had some sort of -xane silicone. It didn't make my hair feel dry or rough, but it was heavy, in a greasy sort of way. I think I just used too much & freaked out thinking it was going to build up super quick & not come out. So I got rid of it. It did come out of my hair, in probably the first shampoo.

I never eliminated all same ingredients in other products to find the culprit. I'm not that ___, oh what's the word, dedicated? :lol:

I use all sulfates though.

SHRUG

So I'm willing to start from scratch trying out different products.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file