CurlTalk

Do you guys think its time for a new hair do?? Please help!

Let me know if you think I need a new do? or a haircut? And if so, what kind??? Thanks guys!

th_Picture795.jpg
th_Picture780.jpg
th_summer.jpg

Comments

• SaraNEvansMommySaraNEvansMommy Posts: 73Registered Users
    I think your hair is really pretty :) If you are tired of it though, how about some long layers?
    PW: curlz
    2b/3a/fine/lazy waves with some curls thrown in
    Experimenting with Activate shampoo, VO5 PassionFruit Moisture Milks condish, leaving-in Sally's Honey and Almond, scrunching in BRHG
  • sexyNcurlysexyNcurly Posts: 241Registered Users
    aw thank you! but I never kno what kind of hair dos to put it into when its second day hair, pony tail and hair down is boring, also long layers get too bushy on me lol
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    I like your hair the way it is now. Great curls! :D But i would agree on some long layers 2. Just a lil tho. I have some layers and find that its help my hair curl alot and i dont get the *triangle* head going on as it grows long.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • noellenoelle Posts: 377Registered Users
    Your hair looks great! I think it is a flattering length for your face. As long as the ends are healthy, I wouldn't change anything. :)
    2C top/3A&B underneath. Activate Hydrating Conditioner, Jessicurl products.
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    Your hair looks great the way it is! I don't think you need to do anything! You have fantastic curls.
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    I think that your hair is gorgeous! I wish my curls went into clumps like that! Beautiful!

I don't think that you need to change anything about it, but if you are tired of it, look through some pictures on line and see if there are any hairstyles, with your texture and curl, that you like!
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    Perhaps a different part to the side
    3b-3c CG