CurlTalk

Dove Intense Ad

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
Dove has an ad for their intense hair care products with a beautiful curly and beautiful wavy in the ad. I had hair envy.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I think I saw that one. The Dove commercials almost always have a nice curly head or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    I do love that Dove! Curly Heads! Making women feel better about themselves! Why can't more companies have a social/moral conscience?!
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    I haven't seen that particular commercial but I go out to Dove.com sometimes and see some pics of gorgeous curls...makes me want to try the Dove s/c.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    I love the first girl on that commercial...she has perfect curls! Doesn't make me want to try their products though. :?
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!