BeautiControl Spa Products

munchkinmunchkin Registered Users Posts: 2,909 Curl Connoisseur
Has anyone tried any of these products? My niece is having a home spa party where they sell BeautiControl spa products. I looked over the product list on line and see they have an anti aging line. Am thinking about ordering something but would like any feedback if you have it. Thanks.
3b/c

Comments

• snaphunksnaphunk Registered Users Posts: 82
    My sister sold these products for a time. I thought they were extremely overpriced. I was neither impressed with the line nor the company. I used the anti-aging product once. (forget the name) I have extremely sensitive skin and had a reaction (burning and redness) The fragrance was very strong. Now my other sister loved these products and swears by them. However, she can't afford to use them anymore, and she became a "consultant" or whatever,too!
  • munchkinmunchkin Registered Users Posts: 2,909 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks I appreciate the feedback.

I will figure something out to order. I am still leaning towards one of the anti aging products.
    3b/c
  • godgivenpermgodgivenperm Registered Users Posts: 678
    My friend used to sell BeautiControl but there was only one product from them that I ever really loved. This was 15 years ago so I don't know if they still make it.

They had a lip exfoliator with a separate moisturizer that came in a little combo pot. You screwed off one lid to use the exfoliator and screwed off the second lid to get to the moisturizer. That was a great product for keeping the lips smooth and soft.
    3B/3C
    No more PJ tendencies. Tigi Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the best thing to make my curls rock all day! Next best are KCCC and Re:Coil +HE TT Gel.
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Registered Users Posts: 3,093
    I knew a woman that sold and used BeautiControl and two others that used and sold Arbonne, the Arbonne gals looked MUCH better, IMO. Their skin was smoother and more natural and younger looking.
    2b/3a.
  • munchkinmunchkin Registered Users Posts: 2,909 Curl Connoisseur
    I can't say as I am overly impressed with the two products I bought. The eye cream doesn't seem to do as much as the Olay eye cream I was using, plus it seems to burn my eyes. Even just being around my eyes they burn. I think I am going back to my Olay products soon.
    3b/c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file