Medsmex.com FREE shipping

RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
For my fellow Retin-A and Tri-Luma lovers, Medsmex.com is having a FREE shipping special from now through August 15. Great deal, since they usually charge $12 shipping per order to the USA.

Comments

• g-stringrannyg-stringranny Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Thanks! I'm thinking of upping my Retina-A strenght & trying the Tri-Luma. :D I just wish they would deliver it by regular mail.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    I just wish they would deliver it by regular mail.

Well, it comes by regular USPS, but I do have to sign for it. Maybe you could have it delivered to your place of business?
  • VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
    This is great news. :D I just received my first order (Retin-A) from MedsMex last week. I might have to put another one in to take advantage of this great deal. Do you think after using this tube of Retin-A .05%, which will probably take at least 5 months to use up, that I could transition easily to the .1%? So far I haven't had any dryness or side effects upping my dose from .025 to .05. In fact, I'm less dry since I went from the gel to the cream. I haven't noticed a difference in effectiveness yet, but it's only been 5 days.
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
    Do you think after using this tube of Retin-A .05%, which will probably take at least 5 months to use up, that I could transition easily to the .1%?

It's impossible to say, since it varies so much by person. I went from 0.5% to 0.1% without any problems, but I use a LOT of actives and my skin is pretty tough. It sounds like you could possibly go up to 0.1%, but I don't want to be responsible for your flaking. ;)
  • g-stringrannyg-stringranny Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I just wish they would deliver it by regular mail.

Well, it comes by regular USPS, but I do have to sign for it. Maybe you could have it delivered to your place of business?
    This is what I'm going to start doing.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
    BTW - your order needs to be over $100.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
    VTmom wrote:
    BTW - your order needs to be over $100.

Oooo...sorry I didn't mention that. My order is always over $100...I order Retin-A for me and my 15 year old son, plus some Benzoyl Peroxide for him, plus some Tri-Luma for me...it easily goes over $100.
    Oooo...sorry I didn't mention that. My order is always over $100...I order Retin-A for me and my 15 year old son, plus some Benzoyl Peroxide for him, plus some Tri-Luma for me...it easily goes over $100.

Does your son use benzac or something else? How is it working for him?

Yes, Benzac 5%. It works well.

Yes, Benzac 5%. It works well.

RCW,
    Does the Benzac work better than the OTC benzoyl peroxide products? I'm wondering if it would help my son. :?

Also, do you know anything about Nicomide-T for acne? Evidently it's some sort of vitamin B supplement that is available as a cream or gel and is used for treating acne. It's available by prescription, although I've found it on eBay.

• alim1216alim1216 Registered Users Posts: 240
    Well, ladies, long time no chat! I've had a couple of hectic YEARS, and do not see it letting up for a little bit longer. Anyway, based on your thread here, I just placed my first order for Renova/Retin A through medsmex.com. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I've used the generic retin-a (tretinoin) on and off for years, but over the past couple of years it's been more off than on, and I kind of regret it!

I have a VERY old tube of the stuff which I use when I remember. It's probably lost it's 'oompf' and I've noticed over the last few months especially that I've developed an odd 'line' below my 'frown lines' and in towards the mouth area, that makes my frown look like a scowl! :( I HATE IT! I'm hoping renewing my consistent use of fresh retin a will somehow improve the area.
    I'm afraid of botox and all those other types of 'fillers' as I've seen some really awful results among friends who are much younger than me. Not to mention that I'm so allergy prone I'd be afraid of a reaction!
    Wish me luck!
    And thanks for all the info here!
    Hair 3a/3b.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file