Medsmex.com FREE shipping

RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
For all my sisters who love Retin-A and who order through my favorite supplier, Medsmex.com, they are having a FREE shipping special from now through August 15. Now's the time to stock up, since they usually charge 12 bucks for shipping to the USA!

Comments

• kjwavykjwavy Posts: 362Registered Users
    Thanks so much, RCW :bounce:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
    Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
    Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
    Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    RCW - thanks for your info I've been absorbing for a while about Retin A. I'm going to try it.
    I went to medsmex.com, but I'm not sure exactly what I should order. Is it the R24 Retin A Cream 0.05%? Is there different options? What do you recommend?
    TIA.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    2happy wrote:
    RCW - thanks for your info I've been absorbing for a while about Retin A. I'm going to try it.
    I went to medsmex.com, but I'm not sure exactly what I should order. Is it the R24 Retin A Cream 0.05%? Is there different options? What do you recommend?
    TIA.

It depends on your skin. I would start with the lower dosage of 0.25%, rather than 0.05% and work up (slowly) to the higher percentages. If your skin is very dry, and not break-out prone, you might want to consider Renova rather than Retin-A. Renova is the same as Retin-A, just with added moisturizers.

Oh, and I made a mistake...the free shipping is only for orders over $100.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Nope, no dryness here! Thanks for the info. I sent you a P.M. also.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    thanks! i'm buying tri-luma
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
    how do you get the free shipping? they've added $12 to my order.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    luvmylocs wrote:
    how do you get the free shipping? they've added $12 to my order.
    There's a $100 minimum.
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
    ah....thanks!!!!!
    No problem - I guess you could order 2 tri-lumas. :wink:

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
    that's what i did....that's how they get you :wink:

has anyone ever had a problem of getting something with close expiration date or are they usually far out? just curious.
    luvmylocs wrote:
    that's what i did....that's how they get you :wink:

has anyone ever had a problem of getting something with close expiration date or are they usually far out? just curious.
    I just ordered from them for the first time about 7 weeks ago. I ordered Retin-A and the expiration date on the tube I received was 4/09. I'm getting ready to place another order so I can get in on this free shipping. It took exactly 3 weeks and 1 day to receive my first order, which I really didn't think was bad considering it was coming from Mexico and going to Maryland. I just need to be sure not to wait until I'm almost out before I order 'cuz that would be disastrous!! :laughing9:

oh...one more thing...I don't know whether or not you've ordered from them before, but if you haven't, you need to sign for the package when it arrives.

ah...i haven't. what do i do? i don't have anyone to sign and i already placed my order....hmm. what can i do? my parents live close...like a few streets over. they can sign. maybe i can give them their address.
    If you're not there when the mailman comes, he will leave a postcard for you so you can pick it up at the post office.

• Sarah4142Sarah4142 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Retin-A) - http://www.canadian-pharmacy-24h.com Good price and quality.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file