posting question and edit question

miacurlmiacurl Registered Users Posts: 332
I was wondering how to do the quote of someone who previously posted. I have tried clicking on the quote tag of their post, but i want it to come out in block form so many people use. Can you help?

Also--are we able to edit our previous reviews on curlproducts? If so, how?

Many thanks. :)
2C/3A auburn hair.
between shoulders and BSL

Comments

• miacurlmiacurl Registered Users Posts: 332
    Help please :?
    2C/3A auburn hair.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    miacurl wrote:
    I was wondering how to do the quote of someone who previously posted. I have tried clicking on the quote tag of their post, but i want it to come out in block form so many people use. Can you help?

Also--are we able to edit our previous reviews on curlproducts? If so, how?

Many thanks. :)

Wow. I responded to this yesterday; wonder where it went?

Anyway, is the above what you meant by quote block? I just hit "quote" button when I was reading your post.

And yes, you can now edit your reviews in the review db. At the end of your review, you'll see a "edit" link.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • miacurlmiacurl Registered Users Posts: 332
    That's funny that your post "went missing"-- that happened to me (only 2x) and someone else mentioned it on the boards

Oh, thanks for the info :D
    2C/3A auburn hair.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    Gretchen, this has happened twice today and twice yesterday. I've only noticed for the past week or two. I type out a post, I get a message saying it posted, then it disappears. When I go back to the thread later, the post is not there. :( It's happened two times alone on the "Hey" thread about Michael Jackson.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Our server's been seriously overtaxed the last couple days; I wonder if these disappearing posts are symptomatic of that problem. Our ISP is going to move the site to bigger, faster server soon, so maybe that will help. We'll also probably move the shopping cart to its own server, too, which will speed things up there and elsewhere on the site.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file