Search

jencurljencurl Posts: 7Registered Users
Gretchen,

It's no big deal, but I still can not use the Search at the top of the page. It lets me in and lets me type what I'm searching for, but then after a couple of minutes it gives me an error (page can't be found, etc).

Thanks
Jennifer
jen/3a/b

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    What browser/computer are you using?

Other members: anyone else having this problem?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Gretchen,
    I'm using IE6.0/PC.
    No problems here icon_confused.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks, Wile.
    Jencurl, I'm not sure what to tell you; I've had no other reported problems.
    Anyone else have ideas for Jencurl?

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • joybethjoybeth Posts: 7Registered Users
    Just tried the search at top of page - I had never used it before. Suspect Jen may have really small system like mine. It was free but is woefully inadequate. Search stalls, lots of pages are too big, not just here but everywhere.I just accept the inadequacies of my system and keep trying to find the money to put in a real computer system.
    One of the biggest challenges is being alone in our heads without adult supervision! - Iyanla
  • JA1813JA1813 Posts: 8Registered Users
    I'm not able to search either - it just times out on me. What could it be?
    Today is whatever I want it to mean.
    -- Beth Orton
    What browser are y'all using?

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JA1813JA1813 Posts: 8Registered Users
    I'm using IE v. 5.5 - should I upgrade?
    Today is whatever I want it to mean.
    -- Beth Orton
  • jencurljencurl Posts: 7Registered Users
    Gretchen,

I am so sorry. I got so caught up in the General Discussion and the swap board that I forgot that I posted a question here. We just purchased new computers here at work (about 4 months ago). I have the Internet Explorer 5.5.

Thanks
    jen/3a/b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file