Help in Belgium!!!

McCurlyMcCurly Registered Users Posts: 200
I am located in Belgium. I wish to find websites located in Europe selling "good" hair products.
Until now I can get some Jessicurl, Curls and Curl Junkie hair products via a website located in the Netherlands.
But I am searching for styling products (gel, cream hair...) and leave-in products.

I poo every other week so I can use some products containing ingredients that could build up but I try to avoid those products.
Being pregnant, I may not use products containing essential oils and in general I try to avoid products containing parabens since it could favorise some allergies I am sensible to.

Any tips or advices for me?
Corkscrew 3B

Comments

• forest13forest13 Registered Users Posts: 27
    Oh my !! I'm glad I found you. I live in Belgium too. I'm in the States at the moment but will be leaving shortly for Europe and am seriously wondering how to get CG products. Could you please give me the addresses of the places you order your products from ? I also love the giovanni gel which is completely CG and smells oh so good ! I'm wondering how to get all that when I'm back in Belgium. It's so much easier to find products here in the States.
  • forest13forest13 Registered Users Posts: 27
    hey I was wondering if you know of a good hair cutter in Belgium. I usually go to Jacques dessange but they do use nonCG products and cut curly hair after shampooing it so was thinking that maybe they're not the best when it comes to cutting curly hair.
  • McCurlyMcCurly Registered Users Posts: 200
    I am so happy to "know" another curly in Belgium! It does not happen very often :D

Here is 1 website located in the Netherlands where you surely can order:
    Jessicurl
    Curl Junkie
    some Mop Top Products
    Suave conditioners
    Curls products

There are some other products too but I don't know if the others are CG.
    http://www.mariposa-import.com/webshop/index.php?cPath=22

I don't know other websites around for CG products.

Regarding Giovanni gels I have no clue where to find it. I dream of trying it but I never saw it here around.

I would be happy to try Angel from Devacurl but it seems that until now I should order it from Curlmart but I am broke at the moment so I have to wait

:wink:

hey I was wondering if you know of a good hair cutter in Belgium. I usually go to Jacques dessange but they do use nonCG products and cut curly hair after shampooing it so was thinking that maybe they're not the best when it comes to cutting curly hair.
    No, I don't know any CG hairdressers. Mine uses Redken products and never heard anything about CG.
    I tried some hairdressers but never found someone open to it. I even had one who decided to brush my hair before trimming so you can imagine the result....
    It would be nice if other European curlies could know nice places to buy CG products.
    My biggest issue is to find styling gel and a hairdresser familiar with the CG method.

I hope you won't feel desperate with my answer :roll:
    Corkscrew 3B
  • kammy1977kammy1977 Registered Users Posts: 1
    hallo ladies:

here is another new website :Dhttp://www.lexies-curls.de

Spoke with the lady and she mentioned more products will be available soon. among them

Jessicurl
    Mop Top
    Suave
    curls
    kynk
  • sweetsevensweetseven Registered Users Posts: 409
    Hi, I'm from Belgium as well! Just registered, but have been visiting these boards since a few months.

I have ordered products from mariposa as well. One thing that's annoying is that some of their products run out of sock quite a lot, so you have to wait. I need to place a new order, I want to try the Jessicurl Too Shea conditioner, but it's been out of stock since a few weeks now.

Here's another place where you can order products: http://naturalfrizz.co.uk/
    I haven't bought from them yet, but I think I'll give them a try once their new products from Karen's Body Beautiful come in. I asked them and they expect to come in somewhere in the middle of August.

About styling gel, I'm currently using MopTop AntiFrizz Light Hold. It works pretty well for my hair.

I feel your pain about Belgian hairstylists. I have yet to find one that knows how to work with curls. :cry:
    3B/3C
    medium/coarse and porous

wash: KC Come Clean, Flower Peddler Northern Lights soap bar
    conditioner: YTT, YTC, KCKT, Shescentit GT&H, Shescentit Avocado, DB Pumpkin Seed, Garnier Ultra Doux, Mop Top daily conditioner
    styler: KCCC, HEBE, homemade fsg, DM MCCG, AOMM
    dt: banana and avocado mask, nexxus emergencee, Shescentit TT&GH, ayurvedic powders, SS RPT
    butters: Jane Carter N&S, Afroveda Curly Custard, Afroveda Cocolatte, Shescentit Gillian, Shescentit Seyani

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file