CurlTalk

Touching Wet Hair

aaa00aaaa00a Posts: 284Registered Users
I cannot seem to manage to not touch my hair while it's wet! My hair is thick and keeps falling in my face while it's drying.

I'd try plopping, but I've never found a microfiber towel or t-shirt big enough to hold all the hair in.

Help!
Wavy, dry, protein sensitive, coarse, highly overly porus, very low elasticity, medium-thick density, very prone to split ends
Avoids: Sulphates, Silicones, Protein, Mineral oil, Petroleum, Polyquaternium, Sodium/Magnesium, Heat
Mod-CG since June 2007

Comments

• zeldagoblinzeldagoblin Posts: 575Registered Users
    Hi there,

I have the same thing, my husband calls it my "caveman" look! :lol: What I usually do is gently clip the roots of the 2 curls in front, which holds them up, so that when they fall they don't go in my eyes. Alternatively, I take the curls individually, and gently place them back out of the way and clip them there with a small butterfly as it dries.

Hope this helps

Liz x
    Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzeldagoblin%2F" class="Popup

But then again, too few to mention...
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    aaa00a wrote:
    I cannot seem to manage to not touch my hair while it's wet! My hair is thick and keeps falling in my face while it's drying.

I'd try plopping, but I've never found a microfiber towel or t-shirt big enough to hold all the hair in.

Help!

It doesn't matter what I do, I HAVE to touch and play with my hair when it it is wet. I can't control myself. :roll:
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike: