Physician's Formula LeVelvet Film

sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
This foundation has recieved great reviews at makeupalley. So I bought some and really liked it at first. However for some reason it seems to emphasize my pores. It blends nicely...yet flakes a little, if that makes sense. It feels really nice and almost glides on it's so smooth. Seems nice quality and looks great except for up close. Not sure if it's because my face is too oily before putting it on or if this stuff tends to do that?
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Comments

• ShrekLoverShrekLover Registered Users Posts: 2,551 Curl Neophyte
    I don't know anything about this makeup, but don't you just love makeupalley?
  • sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
    Yes. It's an awesome resource. It's helped me not waste money a few times. This specific rec was good, except for the flaking with my skin, but I can tell for most people this is probably really great foundation, everyone is liking it there and it's so cheap.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

• wavychiwavychi Registered Users Posts: 7
    i have this and whenever i wear it i use a sponge that i've saturate with water and then squeezed out. i like the finish that it creates. try it maybe it will help with your problem.
  • CGNYCCGNYC Registered Users Posts: 4,938 Curl Connoisseur
    Have you tried it over something like Clinique's Pore Minimizing Concealer or Smashbox's Photo Finish? I have huge pores and both of these products are amazing and make almost any foundation work for me.
  • sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
    CGNYC wrote:
    Have you tried it over something like Clinique's Pore Minimizing Concealer or Smashbox's Photo Finish? I have huge pores and both of these products are amazing and make almost any foundation work for me.

No but it's sounds worth looking into, thanks for the suggestion.

Wavychi, also have to try that out, thanks for the tip!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file