GNC Hair Skin & Nails

xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
I do feel these are supplements/vitamins are working. I started taking them in mid to late April. I have had my hair trimmed (very little) in June. My overall thinness seems better and I have noticed new hairs around my forehead area. Even with the trim I would say it's grown faster than in the past.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Registered Users Posts: 821
    Have you tried the Nourish hair?
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    No - I have only used the hair skin nail formula for this time period.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • Sideshow-BobSideshow-Bob Registered Users Posts: 68
    I bought a 60ct bottle last December that I just finished so I can't really say whether I believe it works or not. I do plan on trying again and being more dedicated this time. GNC is having a sale on select vits and I got the 120ct today for $14.99. Hopefully I will have results similar to yours Xcptnl, cuz no matter what I do I can't stop the split ends.
    I feel like a 3c/4a most days... More specifically an OS, dominant S, with spongy medium thickness
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    I have tried to be very faithful to the daily dosage for this time period and I really do think it has made a difference.
    Central Massachusetts

So I just took my dose for the day and I noticed that the pills are as nasty as usual. The smell is the same but the taste used to be bad enough to make me gag. Upon reading the ingredients I noticed a few changes, including a little sucralose for taste, no doubt. Just a heads up!
    I feel like a 3c/4a most days... More specifically an OS, dominant S, with spongy medium thickness
  • stellaBabystellaBaby Registered Users Posts: 237
    Question, has anyone experienced chipping nails? I take two capsules of the GNC hair skin and nails with one multivitamin (one of thoses all in one) kind of vits and my nails have been chipping. I mean its so bad that the first layer literally peels off (not all at once) I don't know if this has something to do with the pills but I would love to know if anyone experiences this as well.
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    I think my hair type is :pain10: 3c? 3b? eh 4a? hmm idk
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Herbal essences set me up gel
    Amla powder
    Other lovies; :laughing8:
    [Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09
    Blogger
    Youtuber
  • stefathenastefathena Registered Users Posts: 450
    i just bought a multi-pack and GNC called Hair, Skin & Nails Program. it comes with 3 bottles. 3000 mcg biotin.

i'll report back with any noticeable changes!
    new york city

barack the vote!
    Stellababy, I haven't noticed any splitting or chipping to speak of. I do from time to time get general breaking or cracking but nothing out of the ordinary.
    Stellababy, I haven't noticed any splitting or chipping to speak of. I do from time to time get general breaking or cracking but nothing out of the ordinary.

Ok, I'm not sure what it is. I stopped taking the additional 600mcg of biotin that I was taking and that didn't even help. It's still chipping especially the top layer. Sigh* If anyone is experiencing this let me know. I would love to grow my nails and this crap is driving me crazy
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Amla powder

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09
    Blogger
    Youtuber
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Registered Users Posts: 2,904
    Does it also make body hair grow faster? I would love to get some help with the hair on my head, but I don't want my leg hair to grow any faster than it already does. I hate to shave.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • alaskabellealaskabelle Registered Users Posts: 216
    I took the nourish hair for a while, and something about the tablets made me gag--I think because they have dried milk in them..... :pukeleft: :pukeright:
    3aFii, ?/26/36+ (wet)
    CG since 5-29-07
    Current condish: Nature's Gate Aloe & Regis Cherry Almond
  • susancnwsusancnw Registered Users Posts: 1,374 Curl Novice
    SB--try getting a moisturizer for your nails also. I used to have great nails and after 5 pregnancies...well.anyway, I was recommended to use Nail Tek...the regular didn't work for me, but the moisturizing one...I have my nails back. That and solar oil...but I suspect olive oil would work as well.
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

thank you.

I have stopped using the GNC hair skin and nails and swtiched up to the Ultra Nourish hair and i swear i see a difference in hair growth... alittle because my hair used to be really short.lol
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Amla powder

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09
    Blogger
    Youtuber
  • PJsMomPJsMom Registered Users Posts: 173
    I purchased this product and I initially took them faithfully but then I feel off the wagon. I would really like to get back into taking them to see if they will help if I stay faithful to the regimen
    3c/4a

BC - 25 July 2006

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file