July BPAL Bonanza (chat here about anything BPAL)

Curly Girl FlaCurly Girl Fla Posts: 1,834Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Just thought I'd bring our thread current, although there's not too much interest nowadays...(well, it can't hurt to keep a holding spot for bpal conversation, anyway, but I'm running out of corny titles to use :oops: )

Can't believe that I'm wearing Privilege today, and it's quite nice. My first thought was-ooooohweeee-strong herbal :shock: ...I was thinking about swaps before testing it, but what a change once it dries-soft, but very present greenery with a hint of floral-quite clean & office-appropriate if you ask me. Others say it's very perfumy, but I don't get a heavy dept store fragrance association at all. I think the lab did a wonderful job at capturing the essence of, how shall I put it, subdued debutante?

Anyhoooo-back to work.

Peace :)
J

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    I haven't worn the Privilege yet, I'll wait for the dry down to see how I like it.
    I did wear Hope, Faith and Morocco, not on the same days :lol:
    I like Hope the best followed by Faith. Hope is strange until dry down though. Don't judge it by the wet smell. It was fine wafting off me but when I tried to huff it wet it was way green. Then it dried and it was all sugared rose.

Now what was that about a decant circle? What did I miss?

I've been so good it's scary lately. It's due to all the frimps and bottles to try out. I'm overrun with the imps whew! Now that's a problem I'll take :D

I'm sitting around waiting on my treadmill to be delivered. Be danged if my S.O. didn't fall for a Nordic track commercial. I did want a treadmill (happy 44 bday to me :P )

I've been bad and straightening my hair. I did too short a trim job and straightening makes it look longer. I get several days of good hair without rewashing too. Who knew? My hair is growing so hopefully this phase won't last long. What was I thinking? Oh yeah it will curl up better. Uh huh and it did :roll:

I hope everyone is well, holiday tomorrow woohoo!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    Hey everybody, I'm back from internet exile! They're building a new school across the street from my condo complex, and apparently some fool over there cut clean through some buried phone lines Saturday morning before they quit, so I haven't had a land line or my DSL since then. I actually had to go out to Kinko's last night to finally place my order. :x I'm so sorry I couldn't be any help in your Lunacy decisions over the weekend! :(

I'm off now to pay some bills, but I'll be back later with more details. Hope y'all are having a great holiday week!
  • Curly Girl FlaCurly Girl Fla Posts: 1,834Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hope everyone had a great 4th! Mine was kind of blah-soggy-rained, I mean RAINED all day...did see some fireworks from our back porch, but didn't go anywhere...but-a stormy day at home is still better than any day at work :)

I don't think I could handle internet exile :shock: Glad you survived!

It looks like nobody is really interested in a GO/Stardust circle, and I missed signing up for most of the good stuff on the forum, so I'll just try 'em on my own eventually. I've been into the TAL ones lately, and I also just got in on a CD I one. I don't know why I never was interested in most of those before. It's funny-I just ordered Midnight on the Midway with the last update-had to have it unsniffed for whatever reason, and I started wanting some of the others..then I see a decant circle just waiting for me (or my $$$, I should say!)

Hope all is well in your worlds....
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    Hey everyone! :D

I also hope all of the Americans in the thread had a great 4th of July - I couldn't convince myself to fight the crowds last night, so spent a quiet evening in with the new boy. :P I could hear the fireworks though, and based upon that, sounds like the show was pretty incredible.

I've now tried Privilege and Pruno several times and, while I want to love Privilege, I think my skin eats it just about when it gets to that pretty dry down stage. Granted, it could be the allergies, but still. Oddly enough, I was impressed with Pruno, and think it turns into a pretty, citrusy scent on me! :shock:

I stalked the BPAL forum after the update to be sure I made it into GO and Stardust decant circles. Otherwise, I definitely would have been interested in one here. :oops:

MH - you've been STRAIGHTENEING YOUR HAIR?! :shock: Just teasing. :lol: I've probably worn my hair curly once in the last 3 weeks. It's just gotten so warm here (at least for Seattle, the city that doesn't believe in air conditioning), so I don't feel like having it on my neck all day and definitely don't feel like diffusing when I get out of the shower. So up it goes . . . :roll:

I had serious hair envy this afternoon though. Out for lunch and the poor girl at the table next to me probably thought I was staring at her. :oops: Which I was, but it was because she had gorgeous light red 3a-b curls that I couldn't take my eyes off of!

Time to head to the store for some sudafed. You'd think being on three different allergy medications would make me covered, but I guess not . . . :roll:
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
    Yeah, I was losing my mind. I can go weeks without tv and not even notice, but more than a couple hours without internet? I'm like a junkie going through withdrawal!! (Not to mention, I was not about to miss out on a lab order! :evil: )

Rant alert - feel free to skip the following couple of paragraphs if you don't want a buzzkill: I'm also a little gumpy right now dealing with ebay [email protected] Some wench didn't pay for a couple oils I had put up to help fund my spree at Will Call with, so when I finally filed a dispute 4 days after the due date, she paid that day (Fri.), then tried to say if I didn't ship them immediately she would give me negative feedback and file against me. Needless to say I sent her a beeatch-slap of an email back detailing exactly why her stuff wouldn't ship until after the holiday (!) and that she had no grounds to file but feel free to give me any [email protected] feedback she wants. She'll definitely get the same consideration back, and on the forums feedback too! She's been quiet ever since. :twisted:

In even more ebay frustration, I finally managed to find a bottle of Agony of Longing at a relatively reasonable price, so I snatched it up. Now today the seller has refunded my money, claiming that when he was putting on the plumber's tape, it unscrewed the cap, implying it spilled and that he doesn't have another one. This is a bottle the listing claimed had never been opened. I suspect he just didn't want to sell it for $20 but I can't prove it, of course. I think I'm just going to email back clarifying that he's saying it's all gone (gotta cover my @ss for a possible future claim) and then tell him if it was so loosely capped that touching it with plumber's tape could open it, the oxidation would have altered it anyway, and he should probably take better care of his oils. I'm feeling a little snarky ATM though, so I'll wait until I cool down.

I will also definitely keep an eye on his sales to see if he magically comes up with another one to sell.

This next stuff will be X-posted to my myspace blog, so I'm putting it into quotes since I'm too lazy to type it out twice, but you get it here first!
    Will Call was amazing! I want to go every month - hell, I want to live at the lab!! We were among the first 25 people to get there before it started, and so we got their little jail-bird gift baggies full of a comb, disposable razor, an imp of "Delousing Powder" (a special scent that's nicely lemony/powdery - leave it to Beth to come up with a lemon I don't mind), and a soap sample. Mine was Perversion. Perversion soap is absolutely delicious and very strongly scented!! I'm definitely buying some with my next bptp order.

Once we got into the place, it was madness. The dark, tiny front room is about the size of my living/dining/kitchen room in my condo-box. And we were all crammed in there happily sniffing, sweating, and, as someone on the bpal forums called it, "rubbing t:ts". Or tats, come to think of it, considering the demographic. ;) Through a small hallway leading to the back, you could just glimpse a big room with huge tables in it, where I imagine all the pouring and packaging goes on. It looked like a far, far cooler goth-Santa workshop, and I desperately wanted to stay and play.

All the oils were on display in beautiful little tiered wooden stands, with the available LEs split up on opposite sides of the room, and everything else in alphabetical order. The Salon and The Carnavale blends had a whole little stand to themselves, as did the Neil Gaiman scents that have already been out together with the Gaiman prototypes that haven't yet been released(!). There were jars of cut up soap samples from Macha's new line of soaps, The Silk Road Trading Company, as well as soaps, tees and lockets from the BPTP. Behind one of the counters with oils on display was a wall-mounted coffin display, with all the "dead" blends lined up in it. Talk about awesome, in the purest sense of the word!

Everyone was so incredibly nice, too!! Beth and Ted were sweet and gracious, the labbies were adorable in their cop/prisoner costumes and very helpful, and everyone who attended was fabulous!! Even though we were crowded in very tightly, probably violating occupancy and fire codes left and right, we were all helping each other try stuff, and reach stuff, and offering up sniffs of our various body parts while discussing notes. It was also my friend's birthday next/now-this week, so she and her husband brought petit-fours and sparkling cider to give out in the lot out front. Wandering around outside with them were people chatting, sniffing, smoking, and taking an occasional breather from the crush.

It was just a huge ol' party and I loved being there. We got there early, stayed late, and spent way too much money, and I'd do it again in a hearbeat!! I really hope you all get to experience it at least once. It's more fun than I can possibly describe!
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    K, i am drooling with jealousy!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
    sfisher323 wrote:
    Hey everyone! :D

I also hope all of the Americans in the thread had a great 4th of July - I couldn't convince myself to fight the crowds last night, so spent a quiet evening in with the new boy. :P I could hear the fireworks though, and based upon that, sounds like the show was pretty incredible.

Wassup with that :wink: :P :) ! Gotta be a good story there, I'm sure! Here's to quiet evenings *cheers*! I saw that you got on one of the decant circles-I almost did that one, too, but opted to pass...

Koukla-fantabulous review! I sure hope I can at least get to one of the ECWC's (maybe in Nov. if she's still holding them) It won't be quite the same as the ***LAB***, though. Yeah, so, it's been a long time since I drooled over something, but I'm with Rou, definitely drool-worthy :) Sorry about your Ebay hell right now. Buncha a$$h0les out there, pardon the expletive...
    Just thought I'd bring our thread current, although there's not too much interest nowadays...(well, it can't hurt to keep a holding spot for bpal conversation, anyway, but I'm running out of corny titles to use :oops: )J

Aw, don't feel bad! I kind of suspect it may just be because it's summer. I feel like the boards in general have slowed down lately, and I thought it was because people aren't inside tied to their computers by bad weather as much.

BTW, I can't believe I almost forgot to mention, but I got what may be a minor scoop on the upcoming 13 at WC last weekend. I asked in passing if they're always different from each other, or if the ones in the same year are always the same or if there's any sort of pattern at all, and the labbie that was helping me said it was just up to Beth's whims at the time. Then he went back to ask her, and when he came back, he told me that this upcoming one next week would "probably" be different than April's, but of course no guarantees as her whim could change right back in the interim. :wink:

On the hair front, well it's p.o.'d at me right now because I changed the color a bit, and it'll be a few more days before the waves are back. So I'm straight-ish lately too. I'm still slathered in Dragon's Milk since yesterday. The ebay stuff really bothered me for a couple days, and that's my comfort scent, so I marinated in it. Doing that and spending way too much on a backup bottle of His Station & 4 Aces cheered me up today, though, so tomorrow is a new scent!

(And no worries on the expletive from me CGF. I was certainly thinking and saying a LOT worse on my own! :twisted: )
    i just want to thank our dear (lucky ducky) koukla for thinking of me when she was at Will Call. she got me a bottle of The Empress!

between all of you and my Drew, no wonder i'm feeling better!

:D
    My blog:

Hi, guys. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Rou, glad you seem to be feeling better, and it's so nice that Koukla got you The Empress-another one to enjoy :) MH-did you take pics of your straight hair? I haven't checked your fotki, but have to make a point to-would like to see that! My hair's been very consistently not-bad-at-all for this icky humid HOT summer everyone's having (thanks to BRHG-my latest, greatest hair xoxo love xoxo)
    I've got Hermia on today. This is such a beautiful summery scent...so glad I added on my last order & that it's not LE!
    It looks like some reviews are officially starting for the Red Moon stuff. I can't wait to get this order-I think RM, War and the one I can't think of the name but ordered are gonna move to the top of my list-I sure hope I'm not wrong about them.
    I really wanted a 7-7-7 scent, but now look forward to 13. I hope it is a new formulation, but without the choco-I adore the April version since it's spicy and not too foody (which is why most of you don't like it, I think :wink:), but I have plenty, so would love something new.
    Must get back to work...need to get me a fun job(with computer access, of course :P)
    Have a good one!
  • tinabcurlytinabcurly Posts: 545Registered Users
    Hey all! Hope everyone is having a good week!! It's been so quiet on this thread it's eerie. Rou- hope you're recovering well.

It appears that no one is terribly interested in Gaiman decants so... we can always do one later.

I haven't done much BPAL wise over the last month or so. I have CD Act III with me at work today to test- yes, all 15 of them. :shock: Since there's less than 2 months left, I figured I'd better get cracking on sniffing before I can't get them anymore. Of course, it's 3pm & I haven't had a chance to try one so this isn't getting me very far!!

Anyone else order this 13? It's a new blend so I had to get it and Sportive sun & Gibbous Moon plus imp packs of all the Panaceas & a regular imp pack.

CGF-- what were the 7-7-7 scents? Is that the moon & sun? I feel lost..

Have a great weekend!
    3a/b mix
    pw:curlyqs
    I didn't take pics of my straightened hair. I think it looks an odd texture but it is longer that way. I'm just about long enough to wear it curly again I Hope.

I'm interested in scents but too broke to pay attention. My S.O. is having health problems, they're trying to find out what it is now. Things have just been weird around here. She's always so healthy. I'm hoping it's sitting on her butt syndrome and the treadmill and more activity will help but dunno. Her leg is hurting and part of it is numb. I'd be scared too. I'm about to go up to the hospital so forgive me for being all about something besides scents and hair. I'll be back to it soon I promise!

Have a great weekend everyone and I expect to hear how those new scents smell!
    2c/3a?

sorry to hear about your SO medusa! Hopefully she'll be back to herself and home soon.... hugs to you! (and her too!!)
    3a/b mix
    medussa... healing thoughts for your sweetie!
    My blog:

• msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    So sorry to hear about your SO, medusa. Here's wishing her back to perfect health!
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So sorry to hear about your SO, medusa. Here's wishing her back to perfect health!

Same here-so sad to hear that news...please keep us updated on the situation & make sure to take care of yourself-that's the best thing you can do for her as well!..positive vibes being sent your way...
    Thanks guys, the doc says she has a pinched nerve that is causing the pain and numbness and the following lack of being able to stand.
    The rest of her lifestyle is causing complications so time to clean up our act, well der we're not kids anymore.

She's on vicodin (I tried to get some for me too but he was not amused) and prednisone.

Swear she scared the crap out of me.

My bday is coming up, you think I can slide some bpal past her? I think War needs to come live with me
    2c/3a?

• msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Ooooh, pinched nerve. Poor thing. Hope she feels better soon.

Shoot, while she's on vicodin, you could probably slip anything past her! :wink: Better get that WAR while the gettins' good!
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've never had a pinched nerve, but know plenty who have. Nasty, painful thing. Glad she has some good drugs. Isn't prednisone a steroid? They make me nervous, but doctors should know best.

I got my order today-WAR amongst the rest. I haven't tried anything yet-I'll wait 'til the girls are in bed. Hannah got into my 'pal collection yesterday. I don't know what combo she had, but my hubby's friend said she smelled wonderful :)

Gotta get them from the bath-they made me a bubble bath beer (and ruined it by saying it had chocolate in it :shock: ) They used to say it was coffee for me, now it's beer-what does that tell ya?
  • pro211pro211 Posts: 110Registered Users
    Hi all , Just wanted to pop in and say hello . I have been coming in on and off but have been so busy I just haven't been posting .
    Forgive me if this has been discussed but has anyone tried Red Moon ? I'm trying to get a bottle or an imp to try . I usually love red musk . If you've tried it how do you like it ?

Mh sorry about your SO and I hope she starts to feel better soon . I know a pinched nerve can be so painful .
    How's Lush doing ?
    pro211 wrote:
    Hi all , Just wanted to pop in and say hello . I have been coming in on and off but have been so busy I just haven't been posting .
    Forgive me if this has been discussed but has anyone tried Red Moon ? I'm trying to get a bottle or an imp to try . I usually love red musk . If you've tried it how do you like it ?

Mh sorry about your SO and I hope she starts to feel better soon . I know a pinched nerve can be so painful .
    How's Lush doing ?

Hey, there.

Wondering about Lush, myself...

I sniffed the bottle of Red Moon last night, and it smells gorgeous-orangy, red musk, seems light. I may test it tonight or wear it tomorrow, but I got 2 bottles, and I know I love it already!

I'm wearing Allison Gross today, and this is another winner for me. I'm surprised the db doesn't amp in this, starts out very green, but warms up nicely. I adore this one, too, and it's different than any of the other blends I have.

Tested WAR last night-not liking it too much, which surprised me. It's a great incensy combination, but there's a strong note that I don't care for...it does wear off & smell nice after a while, but I don't know if it's worth the time to get to that stage. I put it on about an hour before going to bed-almost washed it off, but wanted to see how it wore and got up in the middle of the night & smelled wonderful. I'll have to try it again at home, though...

Best to all...gotta run...
  • pro211pro211 Posts: 110Registered Users
    Oh ! Red Moon sounds wonderful . I'm going to keep looking for a bottle.
    I wonder what new ones Beth has in store for us next ?
    I'm kicking myself that I didn't get bottle of Red Moon & Allison Gross. I totally forgot to order. :x Nitwit.

I'm going to be on vacation in OBX for the next update-- not sure if the house will have internet or not so I'm bringing the laptop just in case though. How sick is that?

MH- never had a pinched nerve so I can't imagine!! Hope SOs feeling better! With the pain meds, you can definitely get a few birthday bottles in- also helps to play nurse/maid :lol:

CGF- I'm almost afraid but.... what's a bubble bath beer with chocolate in it?!?!!? The claw foot tub is in working order now & I'm on the prowl for new & exciting things to drag in there!

Rou- glad you're feeling better!!

SF-- are you pooped from exams or just enjoying the new boy?!?! (that's what I miss about being single- the "new boy feeling" :wink: )

There's a thread in the general hair board re:Lush- she's been missing here & on BPAL for a while. Anyone heard from her off forums?

Well- back to work for me. I've procrastinated enough today! Enjoy!
    3a/b mix
    Hi, all.

Tina-you had asked about 7-7-7 scent; people were just speculating that they might have a "good luck" oil to go with 13, since the date won't occur again, well, for a very long time :wink: Obviously, the lab didn't do one, but I would have bought it in a heartbeat!

And to clarify--my girls take plastic cups and fill them with bubbles during their bath and pretend they're making coffee or tea, etc. just the way I like it -to get me to come in and pretend-drink and play with them. The play beverage suddenly changed from Dunkin Donuts coffee to Amberbach(my 4yo just decided to say there was chocolate in it 'cause she thought it would make it more appealing to me :shock: ) I know, I know...strange...don't judge unless you spend day in and out with toddlers :P

Maybe Lush will read the "lushaholic" thread and post something. I've been wondering where she was for quite awhile now...

FYI-Red Moon---verrrry nice :)
    :lol: Thanks for the clarification-- beer & chocolate don't sound great together but hey, you never know right? her heart was in the right place anyway!

If I love gibbous & sportive, I'll say they're my 7-7-7's 8)

Peeps are starting to get cns's for orders placed early on the 13th :shock: :shock: WTF- did the labbies sprinkle speed in their Wheaties?! I'm completely blown away-- they're incredible. I ordered around 11AM ish (8 in lab time) so maybe I'll get mine before I leave for vacation. **Squee**

I'm almost through CDIII- I'll post reviews on the other thread. So far 2 I need 5ml (well three- can't get Faith without hope) & 2 are imp keepers.
    3a/b mix
    anyone else have Spellbound?

is it just me, or does it have a soapy undertone? i like it, but that bothers me enough that i think i won't put it on my "must have a bottle" list.
    My blog:

Hey all! Haven't been around in a while, I had a nasty summer cold. I tried to get on the boards a couple days ago just to say hi, but I started feeling a little dizzy sitting up after just a couple posts, so I never made it out of the General Board. I'm such a baby. :roll:

MH, I'm so sorry to hear about your SO! Belated condolences to you both, I've heard a pinched nerve can be hellishly frustrating! (Though I'm sure it's a relief to find out it wasn't anything even more serious.) I've never had one, but I have had Prednisone, and for me it was very nasty stuff - it made me genuinely suicidal. I ended up flushing it down the toilet once I figured out that's what was causing my severe depression and crying jags, and used something else to control the hives that it'd been prescribed for. I hope your SO has been having a better experience with it!

Glad you're feeling better too Rou, and as soon as I get out of the house tomorrow (it'll be the first time in over a week, yay!!) your Empress will be on its way to you. Look for it in the mail. :)

I ended up not buying 13 because I got a couple different 13s to try before it went up, and I realized that herbal chocolate is something that really doesn't appeal to me. I already got rid of one of them and the other is waiting for me to get organized enough to put up a swap post. After my last few experiences with ebay left such a bad taste in my mouth, I think I'm done with it for the most part. I'm sure I'll still buy on there occasionally, but only stuff I genuinely lust after, and I'm definitely not selling anymore. CGF was right - "bunch of @$$h0les out there", and who needs that?

But before I made that decision, I got a bottle of Dreamland and, since my sense of smell is back, that's what I'm wearing today. Boy is it pretty!! On me it's a whole lotta night-phlox with some tuberose coming to the front every once in a while, and light musk in the background. Just a really light, clean floral with that musk grounding it. In my experience so far a lot of the Arkham blends have an ozone/aquatic quality to them that I'm not too into, and it's lurking around the background of this too, but in this one it gives just a touch of wateriness to the blend that just lightens it. Kind of like the way the "green-ness" in Amsterdam makes it that much fresher and prettier for me, too. I'm so glad I took a chance on this one!

So, yeah, an ex-boyfriend's huge black sweats and very badly wrinkled tee shirt, ratty unwashed hair up in a clip, summer-cold pimples and greasiness, and pretty floral perfume. Can't say I don't have style, huh? :roll: :wink:
    Hi everyone! I'm missing all the smellie fun but at least my SO is feeling better. Better a pinched nerve than something else I figure. She needs to stop lifting heavy stuff before I smack her. They took her off prednisone and on umm flexor or something? It works really well. They had her on it before for a while.

My nose met summer and I've been constantly stuffy. Weird I don't remember this from last year. Anyhoo nothing smells right so I'm having a hard time staying focussed on the smellies. I have a few that smell good still so I wear those. Some smell funky now though. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm glad choc and beer aren't being had together, that sounds nasty! :lol:

I bet lush is just busy. She goes missing for a while sometimes. At least I hope it's just that. Ohoh or maybe she's packing for the usa? even better!
    2c/3a?

Glad you guys are all ok!
    Rou- I haven't tried Spellbound- rose does terrible things on me usually.

MH good to hear SO is feeling better. Sorry about your allergies- get some meds so you can sniff again!

Kou- summer colds are the worst! Your current fashion ensemble cracked me up- made me want to go home & curl up on the couch with the new Harry Potter!

My 13 order arrived yesterday- can you freakin' believe it!? :shock: 10 days from order to delivery. A record if ever there was one.

I have sportive sun on today- not loving it so much. something musty about it- it's soft & pretty but I think the cedar is going bad on me. Gibbous Moon is strong hyacinth so I'm not sure about it yet. 13 is gorgeous- totally different from the last 2. There's chocolate for sure but it's a fruity/floral that makes it wearable dessert- sophisticated rather than tootsie roll. DH freaked when he smelled me- told me to put it in lickable places :shock:

I put Dream Formula V: Somnus on my wrists & elbows just before bed last night. This stuff works- let me tell you. We both slept like logs & neither one of us sleeps through the night. It's very relaxing- I definitely smell lavender (not in great abundance though) sage too I think- there's more notes but I'm so bad at picking them out. Whatever's in it, it works. This stuff is getting stock piled!!

Ok- gotta go back to work. Have a good day all!
    3a/b mix
    Only time for a quick post-
    hoping everyone who doesn't feel good, so's included, are feeling better soon, and all allergies go AWAY, and that everyone's worklife settles down so that everyone can enjoy summer a bit more.
    Tina-now I can't wait to get my 13 order. I placed it on the 14th, I think, so hopefully my CnS will come soon. Gibbous Moon is nice, but I have others that I would wear ahead of it. And I need me some of that sleep oil ya got there-for me and the kids! (If dh uses it, he'd probably sleep for days since it is definitely not an issue for him)Time to put a swap post somewhere....everyone take care :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file